Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Cheick kongo -115 on bodog...

Bodog just released a ton of lines for upcoming events.... KONGO AT -115, gutted I havn't got a bodog account

koscheckbaby
    Briscoe and Logan Baby!!!
    koscheckbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

I was just about to post the same thing. We been having the same main big plays in mind lately. Browne and now Kongo. **** Bodog. They never are the first. And they usually got shit odds. Now, they will ruin it for us, as people will pound Kongo there and it will open higher elsewhere

Chairib
    Chairib's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

You like Cheick?

koscheckbaby

Quote Originally Posted by Chairib View Post
    You like Cheick?
    This fight is a no-brainer. The reason being is Kongo is notoriously a pussy. Anytime he remotely faces an opponent who may punch him in the face, he takes them down. This will be easy for him as Barry is shit on the ground, as we saw last year against Cro Cop. The matchup is just stupid. Barry can only stand and Kongo will takedown any standup fighter he encounters. And we even saw that Barry ain't that good standing in his last fight, as he had all he could handle from Joey Beltran.

Ladle
    Ladle's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd take Weidman at -200 against Bongfeldt. Lame. Bet that line gets worse when it comes to the other books.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Chairib View Post
    You like Cheick?
    Yee big time, he's gonna take Barry down and grapple-f**k him for fun! U think Barry will be able to keep it standing and beat him?
    Last edited by Vaughany; 06-01-11 at 04:13 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladle View Post
    I'd take Weidman at -200 against Bongfeldt. Lame. Bet that line gets worse when it comes to the other books.
    What's the deal with bodog, can we only sign up to the .EU site?

And yeah Weidman should be close to -300

Beltran is underdog against Rosa as well

koscheckbaby

I consider Bisping and Kongo big pussies, considering they were kickboxers, but they go for takedowns the moment they meet someone that they can takedown. Neither are particularly good grapplers, but they'd rather do that than take any chances on the feet.

But that trait makes them easy to bet on when they face people without any real takedown defense.

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Just put 7u down on Kongo at that price. Thx for the heads up!
    We all thought it would open up at around -200 months ago... this is a treat.

The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post

They changed the site right after the other books got seized. It is now just the .eu for everyone I think.

Ladle

Not a clue. I didn't see a reason to care about Bodog until now because they generally put up shitty, late lines.

I think Rosa will beat Beltran, though Joey may be a tad undervalued at the moment. I'm hoping the money comes in on Beltran and the line swings the other way so I can play Rosa at better odds.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Just in time for them to drop my limits to $100

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by The HOFF View Post
    They changed the site right after the other books got seized. It is now just the .eu for everyone I think.
    I went on the .eu one just now and the odds aren't showing for the ones just released according to bestfightodds.com?

Oh just noticed tht it changes to co.uk as it loads so must automatically pick up tht we're in UK and not have latest odds on there for some reason

koscheckbaby

The caveat with any heavy bet on Kongo is the guy seems to be borderline retarded. Does anyone else get that sense? He's constantly breaking the rules even after being warned about them. I was scared shitless he was going to get disqualified against Buentello. When he has Barry down, he might just start biting him or some shit.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Down to -140 now, oh how this pisses me off! Gonna be -220 or something by time it's on bookmaker or 5dimes

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Not a clue. I didn't see a reason to care about Bodog until now because they generally put up shitty, late lines.

I think Rosa will beat Beltran, though Joey may be a tad undervalued at the moment. I'm hoping the money comes in on Beltran and the line swings the other way so I can play Rosa at better odds.
    Apparently odds that are released on the .eu site don't get updated immediately on the UK site because of the time difference or some shit. So pointless signing up to bodog

koscheckbaby

I'll gladly take -220. I'm not greedy. LoL.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by koscheckbaby View Post
    I'll gladly take -220. I'm not greedy. LoL.
    ha yeah but ur profit margin is a lot less than if u'd got it at -115!

Ladle

Apparently odds that are released on the .eu site don't get updated immediately on the UK site because of the time difference or some shit. So pointless signing up to bodog
    I see. In that case, I'll continue to ignore Bodog's existence until the next time it releases lines before any other book (never again, hopefully).

Down to -140 now, oh how this pisses me off! Gonna be -220 or something by time it's on bookmaker or 5dimes
    If it gets that low, the money will probably start coming in on Barry. Don't lose hope yet!

koscheckbaby

I just don't understand some bets. I mean, is anyone honestly going to bet on Barry? Why? Kongo HAS NEVER stood and traded when he had the option of a takedown. And realistically, it's possible Kongo is the better striker anyways. I would think Kongo would have a lot less trouble with Joey Beltran than Barry did.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

If it gets that low, the money will probably start coming in on Barry. Don't lose hope yet!
    I do hope so squire!

Sounds like the Bodog customer service operatives are retarded as well, she just said to me... "I can't tell you when our sport's team will make them available, but I can tell you that they will be up no later than 2 hours before the match starts." Yeah cheers, the "match" is months away!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by koscheckbaby View Post
    I just don't understand some bets. I mean, is anyone honestly going to bet on Barry? Why? Kongo HAS NEVER stood and traded when he had the option of a takedown. And realistically, it's possible Kongo is the better striker anyways. I would think Kongo would have a lot less trouble with Joey Beltran than Barry did.
    Some people think Barry is a K1 level striker and I've seen people on sherdog sayin (all be it without any evidence from what I know of) that Kongo was only taking guys down because he had back issues which he's now had corrected through surgery. I'd of thought if anything he would of avoided takedowns if he had back problems?
    Also Duke Rouffus guys evolve at a great rate and according to some sherdoggers Ben Askren is gonna turn Barry into a wrestling beast!

Ladle

I do hope so squire!

Sounds like the Bodog customer service operatives are retarded as well, she just said to me... "I can't tell you when our sport's team will make them available, but I can tell you that they will be up no later than 2 hours before the match starts." Yeah cheers, the "match" is months away!
    Funny. Yet another reason to abandon Bodog entirely.

I just don't understand some bets. I mean, is anyone honestly going to bet on Barry? Why?
    Because Cheick Kongo has chicken legs?

FightFightFight
    FightFightFight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Like Kongo there too, but Bodog has me cut down to half unit max. Bastards.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quite funny tht Kongo came out at like -205 against a guy in Browne who offered a legit stylistic threat, and now is out at -115 against a one-dimensional Barry!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Can anybody remember how quickly likes of bookmaker, 5dimes and pinnacle follow up on bodog if bodog realease opening lines?

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

nope. What is the most easy way to deposit money to bookmaker?. As ill guess some of you guys have noticed, moneybookers seemed to have finished bizz with bookmaker, probably because of what have happened lately. I was quite pissed of yesterday when i had to watch kingsbury go from 2.0 to 1.57 in 40 minutes. Kind of like kongo now..

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sucks I missed the opener not sure I want to tie up money at the -155 the line is at right now.

Hannibal
    Hannibal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15695

Pinnacle usually takes the longest; they don't have their lines up until the odds have pretty much settled down everywhere.
    5dimes... i expect them to have lines out in a few hours. So keep checking!

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

man bodog really ****** things up here, they did a good job staying quite for awhile and not being first too open

Nick The Greek
    Nick The Greek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Nice to see Bodog post a ton of lines early for a change. Hopefully this is the new standard for them.

Rashad at -130 looks pretty good to me.
    Somewhat surprised to see Mike Pierce at +115 versus Johnny Hendricks at -145. Def see Pierce taking that one.

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Easy to arb out now with Barry at +170 on 5dimes.... but I'm pretty confident in Kongo so I'm letting it ride.

RaiderNation MMA
    RaiderNation MMA's Avatar Become A Pro!

kongo is the next big play people hahah