jesuseatsnubs
    jesuseatsnubs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2305

Quick question about Pinnacle and betting

Can you bet money in between fights ?

Let's say there is like 5 minutes till the next fight starts .. Can you place your bet then ?

If anyone can answer this I'll be greatly appreciated .. thanks .

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

There's times listed beside the fights and usually have until those listed times to place your bet. Most of the time for the main card you can bet on fights really close to the time they happen though. I would say for the most part you can get bets in 5 minutes before no problem. As far as all the fights not on tv or ppv go though, they usually take them off betting a bit faster since they aren't put in any particular order and any of them could potentially be the first fight. You will notice that the start time for the facebook fights is listed at 3pm for 4 fights and 4pm for the other.
    Points Awarded:

jesuseatsnubs gave Kaladarus 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jesuseatsnubs
    jesuseatsnubs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2305

Quote Originally Posted by Kaladarus View Post
    There's times listed beside the fights and usually have until those listed times to place your bet. Most of the time for the main card you can bet on fights really close to the time they happen though. I would say for the most part you can get bets in 5 minutes before no problem. As far as all the fights not on tv or ppv go though, they usually take them off betting a bit faster since they aren't put in any particular order and any of them could potentially be the first fight. You will notice that the start time for the facebook fights is listed at 3pm for 4 fights and 4pm for the other.

THANK YOU .. thank you a million

Points for u

thanks again