Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Mundine v Wood II

Something for the Americans on here to watch first thing in the morning. It should start in about 4 hours.

I'm going to roll with Mundine at $1.57.

I think he was looking past Wood in the last match and got caught in a messy, messy boxing match - not his style. His footwork will be a lot better this fight and he won't let it be as ugly as it was.

There is a lot of money coming for Wood, which scares me that I'm missing something or there is something I do not know (which is part of the reason why I'm starting this thread).

If it goes to plan, i expect Mundine to win a fairly boring decision.

Thoughts?

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33450

I can't even find a line for this fight. I'd expect Mundine to win also... IIRC he won every round before getting knocked out in their first fight.

boxing122
    boxing122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

I'm on Mundine as well.

Just a small bet though...but I think he'll win comfortably, if he keeps the fight at a distance.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I'm on Mundine at $1.60, 1 unit flat stake, solely to give me some interest in it. Have no clue who will win

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Well I dont know if he won that comfortably, but i'll take the win and the mundine by decision prop

I hear they'll be fighting again and odds will probably closer again. I honestly don't know who i'd take in a rematch. maybe decision prop or a DQ prop.