rocky mattioli
    rocky mattioli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5100

last night`s strikeforce card

very impressed with what i saw....this kid lorenz larkin had scary good stand-up.....he looked more like the guy with extensive k-1 experience....a rare combination of quicks and explosive power.....and he didn`t fade....didn`t get to see his ground game.....but just based on his stand-up,he`s a legit prospect....a fan friendly, exciting fighter to watch(at the very least)...

wilcox continues to gain momentum...he just steam-rolled damm.....damm had been on a downward slide,but the guy isn`t a walkover...impressive win...

terry and fodor both looked impressive....

very enjoyable card with a handful of solid looking prospects...i`m sure dana`s smiling...
    Last edited by rocky mattioli; 04-02-11 at 07:12 AM.

StanleySharp
    StanleySharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I was upset by the Douglas decision. I didn't think he deserved to win that fight....

Just because you have Diaz in your corner... I guess that's enough to get you the majority decision

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

I had a small play on douglas and thought he lost as well. not sure where that 30-27 came from.

Larkin looked beastly. I had only seen one of his fights but the late steam convinced me to play him. If he develops a nasty sprawl he's gonna be a tough out for anyone. That lead upper-cut is dangerous.

Shane
    Shane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Larkin is a very intriguing prospect. He looked like a jacked up Melvin Manhoef out there.