billax
    billax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

what is NFT and how it works?

Hello,

Please enlighten me those who know what exactly can you do with NFT and is it safe?
    Can i buy and sell NFT and how?

Thank you!

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15395

Quote Originally Posted by billax View Post
    Hello,

Please enlighten me those who know what exactly can you do with NFT and is it safe?
    Can i buy and sell NFT and how?

Thank you!
    Not safe but can be very profitable. They are basically JPEGs that you own. Floor prices on some such as Bored Apes and Crypto Punks are over $100k. People buy those to flex. Ape is now trying to create an ecosystem to let the regular guy in. This is one reason that I like the APE token.

The ones that I have the most of are VeVe collectibles. I really believe in these guys since they were the first on the block with collectibles. Their augmented reality allows you to place the collectible in the real world. They are also building a metaverse. They haven't done any advertising at all but are going to start advertising to physical collectors 1st or 2nd quarter this year trying to get them to come over to the digital world. After that they are going to go mainstream.

VeVe can be bought on app and is easy to use. Most NFTs are available at Opensea. These are complicated at first because you need a Metamask wallet that connects with Opensea. Then if you have things that are really valuable, you'll want to connect it to Ledger or Trezor for safety.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 02-06-23 at 05:00 PM.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15395