raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15371

Solana down 7 hours after saying no one will use BTC if it doesn't go PoS.

Solana’s Mainnet Loses Consensus for 7 Hours

• The Solana proof-of-stake (PoS) blockchain network suffered another outage after a significant amount of transactions flooded the network. Solana’s PoS network has had difficulties in the past, as block production stalled for hours in mid-September 2021.
    • Solana’s network outage was confirmed on Twitter. “Block production on Solana Mainnet Beta has halted. Validator operators should prepare for a restart in mb-validators on Discord,” the Twitter account called Solana Status said. “Validator operators across the ecosystem are working to finalize restart instructions for Mainnet Beta.”

• The outage on Saturday follows the statements made by one of the project’s co-founders, Anatoly Yakovenko, who said Bitcoin’s consensus algorithm should change to PoS. “If [Bitcoin] eventually doesn’t switch to proof-of-stake nobody is going to use it,” the Solana co-founder explained in an interview.
    • During the outage, Yakovenko’s recent Bitcoin PoS commentary was mocked and one individual wrote: “Eventually if Solana doesn’t have consistent uptime, nobody is going to use it.”
    • After seven hours, Solana Status updated the public about the downtime and a network restart. “Validator operators successfully completed a cluster restart of Mainnet Beta at 3:00 AM UTC, following a roughly 7-hour outage after the network failed to reach consensus,” the Twitter account wrote. “Network operators and dapps will continue to restore client services over the next several hours.”

https://news.bitcoin.com/after-solan...s-for-7-hours/

cornmeal
    cornmeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1208

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    Pulsechain Raiders😁😁 Soon sir🚀🚀

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15371

Quote Originally Posted by cornmeal View Post
    Pulsechain Raiders Soon sir
    Let's hope

I missed the sacrifice so I'll have to play catch up. At least I'm getting the free copies day 1 of my ERC20s.