freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 502

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    To be honest it is useless to 99.9 percent of people. It's only use for anything is to transfer money in and out of offshore books which I use it for. Do you really know anyone that uses these coins for anything else?
    I just find it astonishing that you're one of the .01 percent of people that have a use for it but are screaming it's useless and going to 0 every single day

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

To be honest it is useless to 99.9 percent of people. It's only use for anything is to transfer money in and out of offshore books which I use it for. Do you really know anyone that uses these coins for anything else?
    yep

Suckers still buying all these penny stock coins?

Most crytpo all a pyramid scheme and so many suckers born every minute

bitcoinLuke
    bitcoinLuke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Everyone still alive in here?

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24911

Quote Originally Posted by bitcoinLuke View Post
    Everyone still alive in here?
    Barely.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1300

Love being on a heater winning 1000's of ltc at this price. Next year will be a good payoff if I don't blow it all

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6910

shit's barely changed all week

it's why i only check it once a week

it's gonna pump up a little early next week and then drop back because certain funds need liquidity to be able to keep shorting certain stocks next week to try and contain a big run off that's coming early june just like last year

bitcoinLuke
    bitcoinLuke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Barely.
    Hang in there. Things will rebound soon enough

ChuckyTheGoat

Thanks, bruh. Good peace of mind.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Lol. Rebound. Yeah right. Good luck with that. All these garbage crypto coins including bitcoin will be worthless in 2 months.

themike78

Thanks, bruh. Good peace of mind.
    Yes. I know. All crypto will be worth zero next week.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11126

Barely.
    CHUCKer,
    I am in this thing LONG, i averaged down on BTC and ETH big.
    did the same on LTC, BNB, SOL, AXS and AVAX.
    Points Awarded:

Arky gave homie1975 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    Love being on a heater winning 1000's of ltc at this price. Next year will be a good payoff if I don't blow it all
    Not too long ago you advised me to sell my piece of shit stagnant Ltc.

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Not too long ago you advised me to sell my piece of shit stagnant Ltc.
    Jerky...EVERYONE at SBR is a winner. It's just a matter of picking the right time horizon and making sure that we keep our story straight.

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    CHUCKer,
    I am in this thing LONG, i averaged down on BTC and ETH big.
    did the same on LTC, BNB, SOL, AXS and AVAX.
    Salud, I'm always rooting for fellow posters. Been a tough investing time-period, personally. Feels like EVERYTHING is bottoming.

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 502

Lol. Rebound. Yeah right. Good luck with that. All these garbage crypto coins including bitcoin will be worthless in 2 months.
    How will Bitcoin become worthless when you yourself see value in it and use it?

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

Fed's Waller backs 50 bps rate hikes until "substantial" reduction in inflation

"I am advocating 50 (basis point hikes) on the table every meeting until we see substantial reductions in inflation. Until we get that, I don't see the point of stopping,"

https://www.reuters.com/markets/us/feds-waller-supports-50-bps-rate-hikes-several-meetings-2022-05-30/

BeatTheJerk

Jerky...EVERYONE at SBR is a winner. It's just a matter of picking the right time horizon and making sure that we keep our story straight.
    Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave BeatTheJerk 8 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Skidcom
    Skidcom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19551

Cool thanx He got his coin transferred

BeatTheJerk

Raiders ???? I have a question for you, & if you have mentioned this part of your portfolio then excuse me pal. Do you currently own any NFT’s, if so which ones hold a store of value lol which I laugh at asking you. The market for NFT’s is @ a low point right now from last years up swing. Are they simply a pump & dump trash investment or are they a legit source of investment.

themike78

Raiders ???? I have a question for you, & if you have mentioned this part of your portfolio then excuse me pal. Do you currently own any NFT’s, if so which ones hold a store of value lol which I laugh at asking you. The market for NFT’s is @ a low point right now from last years up swing. Are they simply a pump & dump trash investment or are they a legit source of investment.
    Of course they are not legit. Just like crypto they will all be worthless in 2 weeks.

themike78

Huge drop for bitcoin today. It should hit zero by the end of next week.

themike78

Quote Originally Posted by freelee View Post
    How will Bitcoin become worthless when you yourself see value in it and use it?
    Because I'm only 1 of about 10 people worldwide that actually use it.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15383

They are legit. I have them on Ethereum, Solana and Cardano. Even have hybrids where you get a physical card and then scan for a digital NFT. They can be traded together or separatley. A huge percentage will die but then there will be a couple that will become the Google and Apple of NFTs. The only one that I've been recommending to friends right now is VeVe. They have done absolutely no marketing, there is no way to cash out yet and it's still big. Depends on who you ask but they have between 600k and 2.5m independent active users.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeatTheJerk

raiders72001

VeVe has a top notch team. Alfred Kahn was able to get licensing from Disney, DC, etc. The community is strong. Augmented reality is going to be a huge draw in the future.

Big community (#1), trusted team and utility = successful NFT.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Back to 29,000 bitty goes. Doesn't seem to go lower then that after each dump.

raiders72001

YouTuber's that talk about VeVe a lot: Taps Trades, Cavelle Anderson, VeVe Vibes. Also listen to some AMAs (VeVE, Ecomi, OMI)

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Huge drop for bitcoin today. It should hit zero by the end of next week.
    You jumped the shark 6 months ago

raiders72001

Bill to be presented 6/7. If passed, it looks like it's good for BTC but bad for alts.

Quick Take​

• The Block has obtained a draft copy of a crypto regulation bill led by US Senator Cynthia Lummis.
    • The draft is the first version of the wide-ranging bill to become public.
    • Lummis will formally release her crypto regulatory bill on June 7, her office said when reached.

US Senator Cynthia Lummis (R-WY) has spent months teasing details of a comprehensive bill that addresses crypto regulation. The Block has obtained a draft version that offers key details about the scope and impact of the bill.
    The 70-page draft focuses on numerous aspects of US crypto regulation. These areas include which activities would fall under the jurisdiction of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and other federal regulators.
    The Block understands that this version of the bill was shared by the Lummis team in the last month. A spokesperson for Lummis said that the draft version is dated March 1.
    Extensive sections on stablecoin regulation and digital asset tax policy address many of the key blind spots in crypto regulation today. The bill appears to place significant aspects of the US crypto industry under the auspices of the CFTC. As the text notes:
    “Except as otherwise provided by this section, the [CFTC] shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any agreement, contract, or transaction involving a contract of sale of a digital asset that is offered, solicited, traded, executed, or otherwise dealt in interstate commerce.”
    Perhaps crucially, the draft bill adds the term “ancillary asset” to the Securities Exchange Act.
    Namely, it defines such an asset as:
    “An intangible asset that is offered, sold, or otherwise provided to a person in connection with the purchase and sale of a security through an arrangement or scheme that constitutes an investment contract.”
    Further, an ancillary asset “may include a digital asset, as defined in section 9801 of title 31, United States Code, that is used to facilitate the governance of a distributed ledger technology network or decentralized autonomous organization.”
    In conversation with The Block, sources from the industry had previously expressed concern that the bill would label many cryptocurrencies other than Bitcoin as securities.
    This is the first full version of the bill to come to light.

raiders72001
    Points Awarded:

shadymcgrady gave raiders72001 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BeatTheJerk

Hey Mike Bitcoin up HUGE today !!! It will probably be 34-35k by this Thursday.

themike78

Hey Mike Bitcoin up HUGE today !!! It will probably be 34-35k by this Thursday.
    That will never happen. You can hope for it but it won't happen. All crypto will be worth zero by Wednesday afternoon.

BeatTheJerk

That will never happen. You can hope for it but it won't happen. All crypto will be worth zero by Wednesday afternoon.
    If it hits 34-35k by this Thursday will you jump of a bridge for us SPLAT ?

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19239

Today's CryptoCompare newsletter had three articles I think might be of interest:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRON Moves to Overcollateralize USDD Stablecoin

After last month’s collapse of the Terra ecosystem, TRON has announced plans to overcollateralize the USDD stablecoin, which was at first a near carbon copy of Terra’s algorithmic stablecoin UST.

A reserve comprised of cryptocurrencies and other stablecoins is now set to be amassed, with a minimum of 130% of the total amount of USDD in issuance set to be held in reserve, according to TRON founder Justin Sun.

TRON has described that collateral ratio as “guaranteed” and revealed it will publish real-time updates on the ratio on TRON DAO Reserve’s website. The reserve is said to contain 14,040 bitcoin, 140 million USDT, and 1.9 billion TRX, as well as 8.29 billion TRX in a burning contract.

Commenting on the move, Sun said:

“We want to upgrade USDD to a hybrid model. So on the one side we have an algorithmic stablecoin — an algorithm to make the stablecoin stable — on the other hand we have TRON DAO Reserve.”

The bulk of the reserves have been financed by TRON. These consist of Bitcoin, TRX, USD, and a number of stablecoins including USDC, USDT, and TUSD.

Yuga Labs Discord Hack Leads to 200 ETH Worth of NFTs Being Stolen

Yuga Labs has confirmed the Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC) Discord server was hacked over the weekend, with the attacker taking 200 ETH, over $360,000, worth of non-fungible tokens (NFTs).

The hack occurred after the project’s community manager had his Discord account compromised. The hacker used the account to post phishing links in Discord channels of the official BAYC and its related metaverse project, called Otherside.

Twitter user NFTherder, who first spotted the hack, estimates 145 ETH, worth around $260,000, was stolen along with the NFTs. Yuga Labs, 11 hours after NFTherder reported on the hack, confirmed the exploit occurred and said it was still actively investigating it.

The incident marks the third time a malicious actor was able to impersonate a Yuga Labs-run account to steal users’ assets. The first was on April 1, when Mutant Ape Yacht Club #8662 was stolen through a phishing link posted on the project’s Discord server, while the second came on April 25, after the BAYC Instagram and Discord accounts posted a phishing link.

Crypto Scams Cost Over $1 Billion Since 2021: FTC

A report published by the Federal Trade Commission has revealed that more than 46,000 people say they have lost over $1 billion in cryptocurrency scams since the start of 2021. Last year, losses were nearly 60 times what they were in 2018.

The FTC noted that the top cryptocurrencies people said they used to pay scammers were overwhelmingly Bitcoin (70%), USDT (10%), and Ether (9%). Nearly half of the people who lost cryptocurrency to a scammer reported that it all started with some kind of message on social media.

The top social media platforms mentioned to the FTC include Instagram, where 32% of scams took place, Facebook, where 26% occurred, WhatsApp, where 9% occurred, and Telegram, where 7% occurred.

Fake investment opportunities were by far the most common scam, with $575 million of digital assets being stolen through fake investment opportunities. Romance scams were the second-most common scam, followed by business and government impersonation scams.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90350

Haha

themike78

No. But if it does I will post more often than I do now. Bitcoin to zero by Wednesday.

First ... 193194195196197198199 ... Last