Bfost1
    Update your status
    Bfost1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 314

Heritage BTC Withdrawal

Hey Guys, first time using crypto for betting and was hopping someone could help me out a bit. I’m trying to withdraw some btc from heritage and whenever I put the copied address from my trust wallet into the BTC Address bar on heritage it says “invalid address”.

Anyone know why? I move money into my wallet through other apps by using the copied codes so why doesn’t this work for Heritage?

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15407

Quote Originally Posted by Bfost1 View Post
    Hey Guys, first time using crypto for betting and was hopping someone could help me out a bit. I’m trying to withdraw some btc from heritage and whenever I put the copied address from my trust wallet into the BTC Address bar on heritage it says “invalid address”.

Anyone know why? I move money into my wallet through other apps by using the copied codes so why doesn’t this work for Heritage?
    Trust only accepts SegWit addresses and Heritage must still be using Legacy. You'll have to have Heritage send it to an exchange or wallet that accepts Legacy.
    Points Awarded:

Bfost1 gave raiders72001 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5838

may also be your browser as this happens to me on occasion on firefox and if I use Chrome or my android it works. Try a different browser

Bfost1
    Update your status

Got it to work sending to an exchange instead of my wallet. Thanks Folks

Fees fees fees

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Got it to work sending to an exchange instead of my wallet. Thanks Folks
    Fees fees fees
    Downside of sending directly to exchange is the risk that the exchange closes your account for using it for gambling purposes.
    Points Awarded:

Bfost1 gave LLXC 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

snider
    snider's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just pick up a wallet like edge or mycelium
    Points Awarded:

Bfost1 gave snider 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Bfost1
    Update your status

I’ll do that, thanks guys.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17093

Sometimes when I copy and paste a BTC address for withdrawal a blank space is present at the end. This will cause a Book's system to reject it as an invalid address. If this is what happened to you, delete the blank space at the end and it will recognize your BTC addy.

vicksvaporrub
    vicksvaporrub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Is a copy and paste issue, happens to me everytime, I simply delete the last character in the string then retype it and it clears.