suckerbet
    suckerbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2285

Need Bitcoin help

Can someone please explain to me in simple terms how to get the bitcoin i just recieved into my bank account. I too a some money from Heritage thinking I had this process down pat. It was sent to my Coinbase address, but i am a bit lost how to send that to a wallet and then to my bank....Thanks

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15467

Quote Originally Posted by suckerbet View Post
    Can someone please explain to me in simple terms how to get the bitcoin i just recieved into my bank account. I too a some money from Heritage thinking I had this process down pat. It was sent to my Coinbase address, but i am a bit lost how to send that to a wallet and then to my bank....Thanks
    Link Coinbase to a bank account.

suckerbet
    suckerbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2285

in have done that. i just need to know how to convert the bitcoin from heritage to get it into my acct

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by suckerbet View Post
    in have done that. i just need to know how to convert the bitcoin from heritage to get it into my acct
    Have Heritage send the bitcoin to an intermediate wallet (there's a Youtube video showing some of the wallets you can have on your phone like Blockchain and Bitpay for example). Send the bitcoin from the intermediate wallet to your Coinbase (use Coinbase pro since it's cheaper) account. Sell the bitcoin. Withdraw the proceeds to your bank account.

brr3321
    brr3321's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Go to coinbase click on bitcoin, find your bitcoin wallet , copy and paste the bitcoin address and give it to heritage when you withdraw

Then once it’s on coinbase sell it to usd then withdraw it to your bank account