SCI
    SCI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5766

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    they make you use their wallet now but it actually pretty seamless. Fees both ways.

Its more expensive to use than the last one that's for sure.
    The fees are definitely higher now when having to use their wallet to load the card. I just sent $200 to the wallet, then top -up to card and it cost about $6. The same $200 from an outside wallet to the old **** card a few months ago cost about $2.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Yeah, this card has become much worse, to the point where I doubt I’ll even use it again.. No more ACH withdrawals. And it’s ridiculous that you can no longer send directly from an external wallet. They’re unnecessarily adding more steps and more expense into the process.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5856

Quote Originally Posted by SCI View Post
    The fees are definitely higher now when having to use their wallet to load the card. I just sent $200 to the wallet, then top -up to card and it cost about $6. The same $200 from an outside wallet to the old **** card a few months ago cost about $2.
    change the rate to super economy in settings. the default rate is high but its the same in my other wallets too just change it.

the card is the best thing ever! they raised the MAX withdrawals too. some people will just complain about anything it seems

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    change the rate to super economy in settings. the default rate is high but its the same in my other wallets too just change it.

the card is the best thing ever! they raised the MAX withdrawals too. some people will just complain about anything it seems
    What did they raise your max to?

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5856

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    What did they raise your max to?

meant from old card limits

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post