Login Search

Loaded with new bitpay card

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
And also I liked the old card better before Cuban took over. I can't even get one because they can't verify my I.d even though I've been a customer for 4 years. Unreal. Mark Cuban can go fuk himself.
With no ACH transfers available and no atm network with no fees its definitely not as good imo.

Only thing better about this one is you can move more BTC to cash daily.

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
they make you use their wallet now but it actually pretty seamless. Fees both ways.

Its more expensive to use than the last one that's for sure.
The fees are definitely higher now when having to use their wallet to load the card. I just sent $200 to the wallet, then top -up to card and it cost about $6. The same $200 from an outside wallet to the old **** card a few months ago cost about $2.

Quote Originally Posted by SCI View Post
The fees are definitely higher now when having to use their wallet to load the card. I just sent $200 to the wallet, then top -up to card and it cost about $6. The same $200 from an outside wallet to the old **** card a few months ago cost about $2.
change the rate to super economy in settings. the default rate is high but its the same in my other wallets too just change it.

the card is the best thing ever! they raised the MAX withdrawals too. some people will just complain about anything it seems

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
change the rate to super economy in settings. the default rate is high but its the same in my other wallets too just change it.

the card is the best thing ever! they raised the MAX withdrawals too. some people will just complain about anything it seems
What did they raise your max to?