bunion bill
    bunion bill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Anyone know about new fairly app?

Guy promoting middles with this on twitch during
    Games that are simulated . Something seems fishy to me.
    Is fairly even affiliated with this ?Numerous SIM games
    are up on the slate today . Anyone know more ?

https://jgexchange.com/parlay.html

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

I use it every day....All it does is create a individual market @ Fairlay for the event you want plus allows parlays like this https://fairlay.com/archive/will-all...8-3b8c1c32fc44

The bets are all placed right through your Fairlay account and that has to be funded. It's very cool Danshan has made huge contributions in making Fairlay easy for the newbie and too allow parlays which in incredible. He even has live CS right in the parlay APP

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

some message that they are down and out server issue? not sure how important or time scale to fix, that is but does not sound good for today what are you hearing littlekona u seem to know them well?

littlekona

server issues I heard they are working on it! So pissed! I wanted to crush Danshan again today! Books are getting crushed so far in the SIM games esp on his low hanging fruit lines

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    server issues I heard they are working on it! So pissed! I wanted to crush Danshan again today! Books are getting crushed so far in the SIM games esp on his low hanging fruit lines
    SIM is a blast
    how does the server effect it, is the web site he has created hosted on a server that is down? is that what that means? or his own server? I

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    SIM is a blast
    how does the server effect it, is the web site he has created hosted on a server that is down? is that what that means? or his own server? I
    ask him he is in Troll. I think its a API issue. Yea I like the SIM games very fun.. ive been crushing Danshan but so has everyone else I hear.
    But that was the past LOL

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry

looks like he stopped his novel app

OK, we tried and its just too much work to keep everything updated manually you can still bet the straight games with me on fairlay, because it does not require me to manually do it! will be up everday at 9AMthe app will be back to normal for regular sports when the time comes, hope you enjoyed it

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    looks like he stopped his novel app

OK, we tried and its just too much work to keep everything updated manually you can still bet the straight games with me on fairlay, because it does not require me to manually do it! will be up everday at 9AMthe app will be back to normal for regular sports when the time comes, hope you enjoyed it

Edit: I guess they worked on coding all night for updating the odds for the parlay side so its back up but if it fails it will go back off

its still up and working for straight bets only. the SIMS he has posted on the fairlay site too and are active. He was getting murdered on parlays since there is no API for the sim games he had to update manually and steam and max players killed him. Few sites also have been deemed untrustworthy MyBookie and Betnow both have high probability of pre recoreded games with betnow admitting that they use a 3rd party to stream games and Mybookie producing very irregular betting patterns...
    Last edited by littlekona; 04-14-20 at 10:02 AM.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Edit: I guess they worked on coding all night for updating the odds for the parlay side so its back up but if it fails it will go back off

its still up and working for straight bets only. the SIMS he has posted on the fairlay site too and are active. He was getting murdered on parlays since there is no API for the sim games he had to update manually and steam and max players killed him. Few sites also have been deemed untrustworthy MyBookie and Betnow both have high probability of pre recoreded games with betnow admitting that they use a 3rd party to stream games and Mybookie producing very irregular betting patterns...
    That might have been me I was max betting the 30 mbtc for a couple days on most available sims games and won almost every match and hit a bunch of dog Moneylines and a couple parley markets. Just got lucky. Been on a little run. Even won 1k in the bookmaker contest

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    That might have been me I was max betting the 30 mbtc for a couple days on most available sims games and won almost every match and hit a bunch of dog Moneylines and a couple parley markets. Just got lucky. Been on a little run. Even won 1k in the bookmaker contest
    cool....he really took to the chin esp with the mybookie games...Now only has the bookmaker games since he has an API for that. The APP is very cool he settles so fast even before games end on overs.......Lots of money...