icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Nitrogen Sports "has banned you temporarily from accessing this website."

Was browsing the nitro blog looking for a way to post my betslip for the free entry into an NFL survivor pool and got kicked out after a few clicks.

"What happened?The owner of this website (nitrogensports.eu) has banned you temporarily from accessing this website."

WTF? Why would this happen? Anyone else ever experience this at Nitro?

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5832

sign in from new IP(VPN) for next day or so and that message goes away...I get all the time

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    sign in from new IP(VPN) for next day or so and that message goes away...I get all the time
    Thanks for the tip. Nitro is giving away free entries to survivor pools for NFL future bets and its impossible to figure out how the fukk to comply with their requirements. Plus I also have pending MLB bets tonight and want to withdraw right after the games end if they win.

TennisAceE
    TennisAceE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 577

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Just don't win too much money and attempt to withdraw it, they could will link your IP to a VPN and claim multi-accounting.
    They are notorious for doing this so if you want to see any results, I'd suggest not using a VPN with Nitrogen.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15407

Quote Originally Posted by TennisAceE View Post
    Just don't win too much money and attempt to withdraw it, they could will link your IP to a VPN and claim multi-accounting.
    They are notorious for doing this so if you want to see any results, I'd suggest not using a VPN with Nitrogen.
    You can have an anonymous account attached to your computer. Remember the bitcoin address used in case you delete cookies so that your account can be recovered.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15407

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    Thanks for the tip. Nitro is giving away free entries to survivor pools for NFL future bets and its impossible to figure out how the fukk to comply with their requirements. Plus I also have pending MLB bets tonight and want to withdraw right after the games end if they win.
    There's a free Survivor Pool without any requirements that pays .2 BTC (over $2k).