icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Anyone ever have problems with the (web based) blockchain wallet?

I've been switching between bitcoin core, electrum (and BRD wallet on my android) and also have a web based wallet on blockchain.

https://login.blockchain.com/#/login

Never personally had any issues using the web wallet and I know I can always recover bitcoin in my wallet using the seed phrase they provided for backup. I was wondering if anyone has ever experienced any delays or issues withdrawing/sending bitcoin from their blockchain wallet?

If you've had any negative or positive experiences I'd appreciate your feedback. I'm asking because I'm considering abandoning bitcoin core as it takes up too much space and using only the blockchain web based wallet across all my devices and wanted to be sure that most people haven't had any issues using the service before I commit to the change.

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

have never had any issues with it... they also offer a mobile wallet you can sync the two together... they are my main wallets...

danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2888

once in a blue moon you might have an issue with web or moblie app of blockchain but usually if one is having issues the other works fine