Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

Nitrogen blocked me again after a withdrawal

I deposited 300 a couple days ago, withdrawing approximately 600 and I get blocked... said my account overlaps other accounts with is horseshit!!! The last time this happened (on a withdrawal also) i was told to set up an authenticator which I did thrkugh google authenticator... now its happening again!!!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Overlaps with other accounts could mean all sorts of things.

Like there is someone that have flagged as high risk or banned using the same ISP and happens to be in the IP range as you for example.

They probably know there is no problem with you personally, shown by them re-enabling it over and again.

I think you are just going to have to deal with it when it happens if you want to play there. :\

Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

They did pay and enabled the account and gave me a free play..

Like your said I guess its just something I will have to deal with here and there..

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Why even play at Nitrogen, when you can get better odds on 100% of your plays on Fairlay or bitcoinrush. Nitrogen takes Pinnacle lines and ADDS more juice to their lines. Fairlay and bitcoinrush offers EXACT pinny odds.

If you get your withdraw and go back to them, don't come complaining again. I used to use Nitro for 100% of my bets in 2013-2016. Haven't used them in 2 years. Fairlay > Nitrogen if you care about money.