mhoefler
    Update your status
    mhoefler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15904

Anyone wanna buy bet points with bitcoin for discount?

I have about 15,000 bet points available which at the SBR store you can get over $500 in bitcoin for those points. I am not a Pro member and would like to get bitcoin sooner to bet tomorrow. So if anyone wants to send some bitcoin I can transfer points to your SBR account. Probably would send enough for $500 in bitcoin at the SBR store for $300 in bitcoin. Let me know

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

It's against SBR rules to try to buy/sell or do any sort of cash transaction with other members via the forum or PM system.

But apart from that, as a non-pro member you cannot transfer more than 2 points per day to other members anyway.

And your non-pro points above the amount of 3000 hold no value and are wiped out when you do become a Pro member.

Click the "Become A Pro" link under your avatar for all the details.

Dan Kelly
    Update your status
    Dan Kelly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

What Opti said. Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    It's against SBR rules to try to buy/sell or do any sort of cash transaction with other members via the forum or PM system.

But apart from that, as a non-pro member you cannot transfer more than 2 points per day to other members anyway.

And your non-pro points above the amount of 3000 hold no value and are wiped out when you do become a Pro member.

Click the "Become A Pro" link under your avatar for all the details.