Scrappy2
    Scrappy2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Question about Bitpay wallet....

I have the Bitcoin wallet installed on my computer. When I open the wallet, it tells me there is a new version available, and to download. I went through the download process, said it was done successfully, but I can't find the wallet on my computer, and the older version continues to open. Older version seems to work just fine, so............
    1- Am I good to just go ahead and continue using the older version?
    2- Can I send a payout directly from 5dimes to my Bitpay wallet? In the past, I was sending to blockchain, then to the Bitpay wallet. Not really sure why, not sure if I read somewhere that I should use a middle wallet or something along those lines. But is there a need to do this, or can I request a payout directly to Bitpay wallet?

Any info is GREATLY appreciated!
    Thanks!!

Frank Mills
    Frank Mills's Avatar Become A Pro!

It prob was just a wallet update and that is why your old wallet is now updated. This is just my guess on that.

Just copy your receive wallet address and make your w/d from 5 Dimes. If it goes through you are good. If it does not then

you can research why or what the problem is and I would suggest simply doing that via YouTube.

Re: It's not complicated; We are

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

Any chance it has just downloaded the install file and you still need to run it?

What browser do you use? In Firefox a little arrow appears top right corner when you have downloaded a file from a website. You click that and will see the file listed and you click that to run the install.

acquavallo
    acquavallo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8582

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy2 View Post
    I have the Bitcoin wallet installed on my computer. When I open the wallet, it tells me there is a new version available, and to download. I went through the download process, said it was done successfully, but I can't find the wallet on my computer, and the older version continues to open. Older version seems to work just fine, so............
    1- Am I good to just go ahead and continue using the older version?
    2- Can I send a payout directly from 5dimes to my Bitpay wallet? In the past, I was sending to blockchain, then to the Bitpay wallet. Not really sure why, not sure if I read somewhere that I should use a middle wallet or something along those lines. But is there a need to do this, or can I request a payout directly to Bitpay wallet?

Any info is GREATLY appreciated!
    Thanks!!
    5.4 latest version both Win / Droid