Bsims
    Bsims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Has the falling price of bitcoin affected your use of BTC only books?

In my case the falling price of bitcoin is causing me to pause in my use of Nitrogen Sports. I like keeping balances at sports books to avoid dealing with moving money often. But as the price of BTC steadily declines, it's costing me money to do that.

lotuspod
    lotuspod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4023

I feel like the opposite would be a better long-term strategy, if the past 18 months or so have taught us anything. It's a much better time to try and accumulate some crypto than this time last year at least. I suppose though it really comes down to what you feel the future holds for btc and the others, your time preference(s), and also your appetite for risk.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15407

Being a bitcoin advocate, I'd rather have funds in bitcoin at the moment. The risk averse can get money in before the game and out after the game.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Bitcoin only good for moving money in and out of books. With crypto only books I bet on a couple games and cashout immediately. Who wants to have to gamble twice when it comes to betting. The best thing about nitro is you can bet one game and cash out 15 minutes after the game. I really don't understand how someone could leave large amounts of bitcoin in a book. Bitcoin will be worth nothing within a few years. That's the way I see it. There is no way it goes up again.

acquavallo
    acquavallo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8582

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Bitcoin only good for moving money in and out of books. With crypto only books I bet on a couple games and cashout immediately. Who wants to have to gamble twice when it comes to betting. The best thing about nitro is you can bet one game and cash out 15 minutes after the game. I really don't understand how someone could leave large amounts of bitcoin in a book. Bitcoin will be worth nothing within a few years. That's the way I see it. There is no way it goes up again.
    Until the next market crash, recession here/this hemisphere/or Europe/Asia, civil unrest, global disease epidemic, war...then the price will go thru the roof.