Jared Brooks
    Jared Brooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 545

Cloudbet?

Hello everyone. Could you please share your experiences with this book? I heard they dropped US clients a while back so I'm guessing they lost a lot of their business.

EDIT: Just came across a post that is scaring me away from them. Suspecting the guy of betting on "fixed events" + KYC bullshit that can take up to 6 months? No thanks. This is a bitcoin book and there shouldn't be any KYC at all.
    Last edited by Jared Brooks; 09-28-18 at 04:46 PM.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by Jared Brooks View Post
    Hello everyone. Could you please share your experiences with this book? I heard they dropped US clients a while back so I'm guessing they lost a lot of their business.

EDIT: Just came across a post that is scaring me away from them. Suspecting the guy of betting on "fixed events" + KYC bullshit that can take up to 6 months? No thanks. This is a bitcoin book and there shouldn't be any KYC at all.
    FYI any book including all BTC exclusive or Fiat will do KYC if they suspect fraud it's in T&C's

danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2888

forget the KYC the margins are horrible, you might as well hit yourself in the head and mug yourself

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

I loved this book until they capped me to micro limits

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    I loved this book until they capped me to micro limits
    it was good for live but now it's not worth risk for USA

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15373

duplicate
    Last edited by raiders72001; 10-02-18 at 02:16 PM.

raiders72001

The linked post.

Hi,

Your account is blocked while we conduct a betting integrity investigation. Please note that this process can take up to 6 months.

To aid in our investigation, we require the following information. Please provide KYC information. Please send scans of:

- a passport or other government identity card
    - proof of address (only bank statements and government utilities from the past 3 months will be accepted)
    - a picture of yourself holding these documents

Cloudbet securit

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    FYI any book including all BTC exclusive or Fiat will do KYC if they suspect fraud it's in T&C's
    Your posts are great and your posts on book/betting is top notch. but we will always disagree on the KYC. Some BTC books have never asked for KYC information. Money laundering and accusing someone of betting on a fixed event, delaying payout for up to 6 months depending upon their investigation isn't acceptable.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    Your posts are great and your posts on book/betting is top notch. but we will always disagree on the KYC. Some BTC books have never asked for KYC information. Money laundering and accusing someone of betting on a fixed event, delaying payout for up to 6 months depending upon their investigation isn't acceptable.

I agree that investigations should be quick no way should it take more then a week as long as player cooperates..but just because it is btc though doesn’t mean it should have no rules against fraudster or ConS...if it says they can do kyc in terms they can...buy you are correct most books don’t unless it is blatant case of fraud or abuse