littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by danshan11 View Post
    and there is stuff like tht all day on there you just got to search.
    Plus they are fastest payout of any book/exchange...they are always looking to improve too with new innovative ideas...this is very cool they started
    https://blog.fairlay.com/post/174921...shift-exchange

danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2888

has fairlay changed withdrawals, I put in a small withdrawal to buy something on bitify and its been 3 hours and nothing and no answer from support, I am sure it is nothing but just curious if anyone has heard anything good or bad?

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Also waiting on a payout for a while.

danshan11

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    Also waiting on a payout for a while.
    how long?

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

It's been like an hour+.

danshan11

weird I hope all is ok!

littlekona

When I do standard payouts sometimes it takes maybe half hour unless there is a site issue...priority ones are are instant...site seems a little buggy today as I had duplicates of markets showing so it may just be bug today...keep us posted though on when it’s processed

danshan11

no answer, no chat support, no reply to any emails or twitter been 6 hours now

littlekona

Maybe they are attending the heritage sports Christmas party...hahah...they will be back soon I am sure

danshan11

maybe they are but its not good for the bettors and really not good for market makers, this is bad business even if it is just an oversight or bad network or whatever

be open
    be transparent
    communicate any problems or changes immediately
    the last thing a good business wants is this conversation happening about them on a board of what quazillion people reading this per minute

danshan11

got my withdrawal now!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

got my withdrawal now!
    ANy explanation for the delay?

littlekona

got my withdrawal now!
    Good! I see in troll that they had a issue with 3rd party processor on the non priority withdrawals that caused delay but priority ones are fine so do those to be safe...Shit happens at times and its part of the deal with online books...I cant name one book that is 100% perfect...Delays suck when instant is the norm but 6 hours cant be too upset
    Last edited by littlekona; 12-05-18 at 06:47 PM.

danshan11

communicate, they fail to communicate and FYI that is BS my withdrawal was priority! I did receive it and also did not get the priority fee refunded either, not even offered.

littlekona

communicate, they fail to communicate and FYI that is BS my withdrawal was priority! I did receive it and also did not get the priority fee refunded either, not even offered.
    happens payouts at any site are never 100% fool proof...to many outside influences...but your case 6 hours sure out of norm but definitely no need to be that upset...I remember one weekend a year or so ago the site was at a stand still for 2 days now that was upsetting...

danshan11

yes and jump on chat and just say "hey we are having delays with withdrawals, we will update every 8 hours or whatever, SORRY"

littlekona

yes and jump on chat and just say "hey we are having delays with withdrawals, we will update every 8 hours or whatever, SORRY"
    But i think they don’t even know until it occurs and someone says something in many cases since it’s automated and processing by 3rd party....perfect world would be nice but crap happens...as long as Fairlay fixes in a timely manner I can live with the occasional issues due to the many benefits of site like odds and normally instant payouts

danshan11

lets agree to disagree, if I had a business if my staff did not answer people for 6 hours and inform them of delays and issues, those staff members would be gone! I am a market maker and this type of behavior does not do me or anyone else any favors! Cant make it to xmas dinner OK, just tell me and I will find someone else to bring the turkey dont piss off the whole family

even though with some of the issues and super low volume, I have cut back dramatically lately

I also removed 80% of my roll from there

and how about if nothing else a good old fashion hey we screwed up! that alone goes a long long way and I am not the only cry baby and they still have not said its fixed or not, they just skipped right over those questions in chat

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I use to love Fairlay when Bitcoin was climbing...

Now... it's like your death wish to wager with BTC

barnstorm
    Pro
    barnstorm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2998

I like Fairlay, but settlements are often slow. They can take hours where most Books it is pretty much minutes after the match ends.

And then they hold your largest wager for 24 hours unless you opt in to pay them a small commission on every settlement. I would be okay with them holding it from withdrawing, but they should at least let you play with it. Maybe that would get messed up if an issue or mistake in grading did occur.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by barnstorm View Post
    I like Fairlay, but settlements are often slow. They can take hours where most Books it is pretty much minutes after the match ends.

And then they hold your largest wager for 24 hours unless you opt in to pay them a small commission on every settlement. I would be okay with them holding it from withdrawing, but they should at least let you play with it. Maybe that would get messed up if an issue or mistake in grading did occur.
    The % is so low to opt out it’s totally worth it for most....I opted out as I like to ride my balance...grading I do agree are a bit slow at times but so is Nitrogen...btw they started that rule due to a regular big player cashing out on a misgrade for over 20k and never coming back

First 12