xelemental
    xelemental's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does anyone here use Betonline.Ag?

Hey guys,

If I plan on using Betonline.AG but used fake information like my date of birth, name, address, etc. will they give me any problems when I try to withdrawal via BTC? Im planning on depositing and withdrawing only BTC. no credit card. Its one of those reasons I love using NItrogen but Betonline.AG has more Esports options for betting. I just dont want to deposit a whole lot to find out they do stupid verification even though I use BTC. anyone with experience?

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7298

Quote Originally Posted by xelemental View Post
    Hey guys,

If I plan on using Betonline.AG but used fake information like my date of birth, name, address, etc. will they give me any problems when I try to withdrawal via BTC? Im planning on depositing and withdrawing only BTC. no credit card. Its one of those reasons I love using NItrogen but Betonline.AG has more Esports options for betting. I just dont want to deposit a whole lot to find out they do stupid verification even though I use BTC. anyone with experience?
    They will ask for a drivers license when you try to cashout. Bad idea to use fake info.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

They probably wont first time, if the amounts are not large. But eventually they will ID you if you keep playing there.

Don't risk it. If you hit a big win you will be sweet out of luck almost for sure.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

I use btc exclusive and both Heritage and BOL did eventually do a KYC check...Easy peasy on both sites no big deal at all...Do not lie...Don't risk it plus even BTC exclusive like Nitro and fairlay can do a KYC if you get red flagged for possible fraud...It is in there terms. KYC is no big deal unless you have something to hide or fraudster

xelemental
    xelemental's Avatar Become A Pro!

great thank you all!!