muto84
    muto84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Cloudbet didn`t pay my money since18 days.

Hello. I reported a complaint to SBR, but I will also write it here. Be carefull of cloudbet - I am waiting on my withdrawl from 18 days and they are still tricked me. First They decelined my first withdrawl made at 25.04 and they told me on the chat that it was pending and decelined my withdrawl, because they changed withdrawl fee on bigger ... Ok, no problem. But then I made a withdrawl next day and I am waiting till today ... First they told me on the chat everyday it was problems with a transactions provider, then after a few days they told me for the veryfication. Veryfication in anonymous bitcoin bookie? Ok, no problem, I send to them my ID&bank statment&selfie with me holding my ID in hand. Then after two days they send me email that I have to hold both documents in a hand ... Have you ever seen something like this? I made a photo and send it to them and I am waiting since 8 days on any answer. On the chat they all the time told me that they get my documents, but I AM IN QUEQUE to veryfication ... Do you have problems like this in they company? I am playing there since 6 months, I havent problems like this before, I normally made deposits and withdrawls before and now when my account balance up to 0,7 BTC a drama started. Hope it will be a happy end, but 18 days ... Never had a problem like this.
    Greetings

edit.
    I forgot. I am trying to withdrawl 0,15 btc ...
    Last edited by muto84; 05-14-18 at 02:36 PM.

muto84
    muto84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Nobody had situation like this?

winner9
    winner9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5901

@muto84 ,

did you received your amount mate ?
    Waiting from 39 hours as well for withdrawal, nothing.

musavg
    musavg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

Did you get your withdraw?

JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Used them once, haven't used them since as favor Nitrogen... Hope they pay you, 0.15btc shouldn't be a problem for most bookies