Bsims
    Bsims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Personal blog

I have decided to start a personal blog to document projects as I work on them. These projects will consist of numerical analysis of cryptocurrencies or sports. There are several reasons for doing this. First it forces me to have a structure in my efforts. Second it also forces me to document my efforts in one place (I’ve done some good projects in the past but never really left decent documentation). Next, I’d like to share my efforts with others (sometime soon I’ll cease to exist, and I’d hate for all my efforts disappear with me). Finally, I’d like to encourage discussion, questions, criticism, suggestions, and general feedback.

I’d like these discussions to occur here on SBR forums because I respect most of the users of this site. In my posts, I will direct anyone wanting to comments to the forums on this site. My current effort is reviewing a previous look at some investing strategies in cryptocurrencies. The blog can be found at ************.
    Last edited by Optional; 01-15-19 at 06:43 PM.

Bsims
    Bsims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I've decided to restart my blog. I'm going to focus on describing step by step my developing of a CBB model to identify potential wagers. It's against the rules of this site to post a link. If you search for ******* you can probably find it.
    Last edited by Optional; 01-15-19 at 06:43 PM.

danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2888

interesting stuff, written very well, I hope you find an edge with that. I think with a huge sample size you will soon see a connection between real scores and closing lines for those scores. I think the simplest way to predict todays games scores is to use the current or close to closing lines I bet that is very indicative of the game score overall. like if the 20 games today have totals of 100 say you will see probably real close to 2000 points scored today in real scores. The real question is will your CBB system be able to detect or find games where the total line is off enough to place a wager and consistently see the line move towards your wager line and move enough to cover the margin. anyway best of luck dude! if I can help I am always willing!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by Bsims View Post
    I've decided to restart my blog. I'm going to focus on describing step by step my developing of a CBB model to identify potential wagers. It's against the rules of this site to post a link. If you search for ****** you can probably find it.
    It is against the rules. Even to tell people to search for it.

Basically you cannot promote any personal site on the forum or PM system. Even Twitter accounts.

Go ahead with your thread but please do not make any mention of owning a personal blog again.