Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

popped my BTC cherry fellas

I went ahead and cashed in some betpoints for some btc and had it sent to my mycelium wallet. After that I decided i send over to my book and fuk me boyz, mycelium wants 5.50 (low priority) up to 6.50 (high priority).

That seems outrageous to me. There has to be cheaper wallets than this right?

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog5229 View Post
    I went ahead and cashed in some betpoints for some btc and had it sent to my mycelium wallet. After that I decided i send over to my book and fuk me boyz, mycelium wants 5.50 (low priority) up to 6.50 (high priority).

That seems outrageous to me. There has to be cheaper wallets than this right?
    ...the reason you see this is most likely your transaction coming in is not confirmed yet..Slide over to economy like 2 SAT and it will give you a parent unconfirmed message but still let you send...Thats just a standard fee it gives when funds are not conformed...never use that as it will take the lower fee...Always send now with 10SAT or less

Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

It's confirmed, has like 27 confirmations. being the noob that I am, I did not realize i could slide the fee amount under low/high priority and change it. Now under low priority I can set it to about 4sat/byte.

Thanks for the info brother.

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

be careful with low priority, only use it when in no rush at all....or the next thread we will see from you is how you have been waiting 8 hours for 1 confirmation.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDog View Post
    be careful with low priority, only use it when in no rush at all....or the next thread we will see from you is how you have been waiting 8 hours for 1 confirmation.
    maybe 20 mins or so no way 8 hours...I have sent many many the last weeks for 2-10 SAT all confirming under 20 mins many much faster...the network is great now

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15373

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    maybe 20 mins or so no way 8 hours...I have sent many many the last weeks for 2-10 SAT all confirming under 20 mins many much faster...the network is great now
    Nice to have things back to normal.

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

yes the network is great NOW.

gauranteed to be this way next week? or month? no. to me Id rather pay a dollar extra and not even worry

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

As long as the price stays low, yes. If the price climbs then everyone and their uncle gets in which adds traffic.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    As long as the price stays low, yes. If the price climbs then everyone and their uncle gets in which adds traffic.
    Not sure if that is true since network has been updated a bit and is much stronger...best thing to do is check
    https://bitcoinfees.earn.com/ it’s my favorite site to see where fees are at