juvunits
    juvunits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Binance Help. Can't log in.

The app automatically logged me out and I don't remember the password. When I ask for password reset in the app it says that my email can't be verified. I tried the same thing in browser and it said it was successful and an email would be sent. Couple hours and I still haven't received an email. Any experience this before? Thanks for any help.

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19215

I got the same thing just a few minutes ago on the computer. Logged in email and password, moved the puzzle piece OK, but then it kept giving me "can't verify" messages.

I restarted my computer, did everything again, it asked for the Google Authenticator numbers and it started working. Might just need to restart the browser, I went ahead and restarted the whole computer.

juvunits

The problem is I don't have the Google authentication. I have done it yet. I'm still trying to figure this one out.

juvunits

I'm on my mobile so maybe restart my phone?

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

It's probably just an issue with their site. Hundreds of thousands of people were reporting all kinds of errors messages. They had their biggest day in history last couple of days back to back. Scaling too quickly. They just cut off new user reg. Take a deep
    Breath, wait an hour try again.

juvunits

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    It's probably just an issue with their site. Hundreds of thousands of people were reporting all kinds of errors messages. They had their biggest day in history last couple of days back to back. Scaling too quickly. They just cut off new user reg. Take a deep
    Breath, wait an hour try again.
    Maybe your right. I noticed within the last couple days I've gotten error messages but I've been able to log In. I guess I'll wait and see.

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19215

Quote Originally Posted by juvunits View Post
    The problem is I don't have the Google authentication. I have done it yet. I'm still trying to figure this one out.
    Well, the Google Authenticator isn't necessary to log in. But you need the password for sure. As mentioned, the whole website has been acting up lately.... I might have just got lucky by restarting my computer...

juvunits

It worked. You guys were right. There was a problem with the website