Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Betcoin.ag scammed me

I sent them the bitcoin to the deposit address on their website and they changed it and said that's the incorrect address. Which is bullshit because i copied and pasted it!! Once the webpage refreshed the address changed.i sent it here https://blockchain.info/address/18tyKfJY6hJ4Wn3RT2L3dWUaWCUjwYzwFv

It's the only transaction sent there because was my first time depositing to them with bitcoin. They are liars and changed the address right after i sent the money. I wish i had more proof but i know how to penetrating copy and paste. I have deposited light coin here before but first time bitcoin they just keep it.

GoldRush7
    GoldRush7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

That’s not good, but i gotta ask Why in the world would you send BTC with the fees being as high as they are if you’ve sent litecoin before?

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by GoldRush7 View Post
    That’s not good, but i gotta ask Why in the world would you send BTC with the fees being as high as they are if you’ve sent litecoin before?
    Well that has nothing to do with them scamming me. I had some bitcoin left in my account and I wanted to use it instead of buying more lightcoin. Who the penetrate cares.

GoldRush7

Sweet

Demonata

Sweet
    It's not penetrating sweet they stole my money troll!!

GoldRush7

Angry elf user error most likely. Good luck to ya

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Keep us posted..it looks as though that’s the only btc deposit ever to that address so there is most likely some sort of error on there end....I like nitrogen and fairlay for btc books much better and the deposit address for those don’t change they are dedicated to your account...

ps I just logged into my account and it’s been a bit...try looking at some of the other sub categories listed on the top. maybe deposit went there as the site is kinda funny and confusing makes me log in multiple times when I switch to different area....
    Last edited by littlekona; 12-25-17 at 12:42 PM.

Demonata

Angry elf user error most likely. Good luck to ya
    It's not a user error. All you do is copy and paste it. I always double check as well.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Keep us posted..it looks as though that’s the only btc deposit ever to that address so there is most likely some sort of error on there end....I like nitrogen and fairlay for btc books much better and the deposit address for those don’t change they are dedicated to your account...

ps I just logged into my account and it’s been a bit...try looking at some of the other sub categories listed on the top. maybe deposit went there as the site is kinda funny and confusing makes me log in multiple times when I switch to different area....
    It's an error on there end but they wont admit it. Yeah i sent it correctly and always double check. Right after i sent it the deposit address completely changed.I looked everywhere and it's not there. Heres what they said. A bitcoin address cannot change by itself and every bitcoin address is permanently stored in your account and will post to your account. The only address in your account is: https://blockchain.info/address/1LKC...bTaoEfVQEVSmiJ

Please advise. Thank you.

littlekona

There is a little icon refresh that generates a new btc address right under your current address and has to be hit for new address to pop up...I will look more later when I can access the site on my desktop as the site sucks on iPad..but one last thing and I’ve done this myself but caught it maybe when u thought u copied it u did not and the last thing u copied was entered...check ure other online btc accounts just to make sure it did t go there

Demonata

There is a little icon refresh that generates a new btc address right under your current address and has to be hit for new address to pop up...I will look more later when I can access the site on my desktop as the site sucks on iPad..but one last thing and I’ve done this myself but caught it maybe when u thought u copied it u did not and the last thing u copied was entered...check ure other online btc accounts just to make sure it did t go there
    Thanks for all the help. They finally checked higher up and and admitted it was there fault and fixed it. Suck a sketchy site. First they tell me i never sent it even with 10 confirmations. Now they said they misplaced it. But its all fixed now.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave Demonata 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post

Thanks for all the help. They finally checked higher up and and admitted it was there fault and fixed it. Suck a sketchy site. First they tell me i never sent it even with 10 confirmations. Now they said they misplaced it. But its all fixed now.
    Great news.

Demonata

Screw all these crypto betting sites though fees make them not worth it anymore. Better to withdraw with different cryptos

littlekona

Screw all these crypto betting sites though fees make them not worth it anymore. Better to withdraw with different cryptos
    Honest mistake and they made right...I think u are fine there though I do prefer nitro and fairlay for btc or crypto...give us a report on there withdraw process if you make one let us know time frame and or any info please....ty

Demonata

Honest mistake and they made right...I think u are fine there though I do prefer nitro and fairlay for btc or crypto...give us a report on there withdraw process if you make one let us know time frame and or any info please....ty
    Wow they didn't even say sorry about there mistake. Here's what they said.they even accused me if trying to scam them even though they told me I never sent them any Bitcoin.

We see all credits proper and you played on the funds that you claim were not received. It's interesting you speak of scam and liar under these circumstances.

Zerocool88,

There has been a new reply on Ticket #160161: You guys scammed me:

Well this is interesting. You say that we are liars and were scammed yet you clearly received the deposit and played with it. Seems as though you are trying to pull a scam.

All of your deposit addresses are always associated with your login name and we do see the following:

btc 1LKCo797hrhqgnWWxbsrbTaoEfVQEVSmiJ 18tyKfJY6hJ4Wn3RT2L3dWUaWCUjwYzwFv eth 0x6bfbc6e3fe274f761756fe245ba8958fab7b79 2d ltc Lfk7FTZpeBCGtExopWwVmY7H3RtfbMRgiz

30671879 Mon, 12/25/2017 – 19:07 Mon, 12/25/2017 – 19:07 Zerocool88 349902 Bitcoin Main 5.44066 5.45608648

If you have an account you can view your ticket at:

https://www.betcoin.ag/user/238417

Sincerely,

Betcoin

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Good luck, people are funny always bringing up something that has nothing to do with your issue.

littlekona

Wow they didn't even say sorry about there mistake. Here's what they said.they even accused me if trying to scam them even though they told me I never sent them any Bitcoin.

We see all credits proper and you played on the funds that you claim were not received. It's interesting you speak of scam and liar under these circumstances.

Zerocool88,

There has been a new reply on Ticket #160161: You guys scammed me:

Well this is interesting. You say that we are liars and were scammed yet you clearly received the deposit and played with it. Seems as though you are trying to pull a scam.

All of your deposit addresses are always associated with your login name and we do see the following:

btc 1LKCo797hrhqgnWWxbsrbTaoEfVQEVSmiJ 18tyKfJY6hJ4Wn3RT2L3dWUaWCUjwYzwFv eth 0x6bfbc6e3fe274f761756fe245ba8958fab7b79 2d ltc Lfk7FTZpeBCGtExopWwVmY7H3RtfbMRgiz

30671879 Mon, 12/25/2017 – 19:07 Mon, 12/25/2017 – 19:07 Zerocool88 349902 Bitcoin Main 5.44066 5.45608648

If you have an account you can view your ticket at:

https://www.betcoin.ag/user/238417

Sincerely,

Betcoin
    In all honesty they did not scam you and you jumped the gun a bit..They corrected issue after contact even though there was confusing on there end...All books have minor issues like this at times as long as they correct it in timely manor language like "scammed me" I dont think is appropriate and i can see why they may be upset.

Demonata

In all honesty they did not scam you and you jumped the gun a bit..They corrected issue after contact even though there was confusing on there end...All books have minor issues like this at times as long as they correct it in timely manor language like "scammed me" I dont think is appropriate and i can see why they may be upset.
    They did because they were not going to look further into it until i complained even more. At first they said i never sent them and money. If i didn't tell them to keep looking and check there wallet etc i would of never got it.

billyloco
    et5tdFRy
    billyloco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1620

Let it go, but keep it always in your memory as a learning experience.
    Points Awarded:

littlekona gave billyloco 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: littlekona

littlekona

They did because they were not going to look further into it until i complained even more. At first they said i never sent them and money. If i didn't tell them to keep looking and check there wallet etc i would of never got it.
    if you could please post a report when you do a withdrawal let us know if any fees and how long it took them to process it

Raiser4life
    Raiser4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I don t undersand why SBR quote high this shit
    Click google betcoin.ag scam you have a lot of cases
    Betcoin id : raiser4life
    Betcoin is a scam
    I deposit in two times 0.25 btc (more than 2000$)
    I cashout ou 0.05 btc
    My account was to 0.4btc
    They don t accept next cashout, robbed me my deposit and earnings
    Reason : i multi account 😂
    I live n the junle it s o possible i have just one ip without vpn...
    Just i follow a blogabet tipser and for they it s illegal 🤦*♂️
    All bookies you can.
    Why they robbed me my deposit to ?
    Be aware its SCAM