dtp
    dtp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 231

BCH sitting in Blockchain wallet....how to get out?

I see the exchange feature, but it isn't working saying "failed to load exchange data"

does anyone know where I can send the bch to where I can turn them into btc so I can send them to a book?

confused here

MeanPeopleSuck
    MeanPeopleSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 700

Quote Originally Posted by dtp View Post
    I see the exchange feature, but it isn't working saying "failed to load exchange data"

does anyone know where I can send the bch to where I can turn them into btc so I can send them to a book?

confused here
    Did your question get answered?

Finding your BCH at Blockchain.info's really easy. Just click "Settings" and scroll down to the bottom option. The tutorial will take you from there.

2. Once you have your BCH, you can very easily open an account at an exchange (a 'stock market' for bitcoin and other crypto currencies are bought and sold) where you can sell it for BTC.

https://www.bitfinex.com/ is a good option for exchanges because it's anonymous and easy to set up. Once you open an account at Bitfinex, click "Deposit" > "BCash" and it'll let you generate an address to send your BCash to Bitfinex (doesn't matter which of the 3 wallets you choose, but "Exchange" is prob easiest).

Copy the newly generated address, take that back to Blockchain and do a "withdrawal" of your BCH and send it to Bitfinex (this is basically free and should show up at Bitf within an hour or so)

Once your BCH gets to Bitfinex, click "Trading" > "BCash" > BCH/BTC. There you can sell your BCH for BTC.

After that, you can "withdraw" your BTC to wherever you want it. Slick, huh?