CashBuilder
    CashBuilder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Received bitcoins on 9/21- still pending

Hi SBR friends -

I received a couple of bitcoins in my coinbase.com account on 9/21 around noon time and it's still in pending as I post this thread. It's almost 72 hours since I received it in my bitcoin account. I have never experience this long before. Has anyone experience this long?

Cheers!

CashBuilder
    CashBuilder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

It finally confirmed on 9/27.

Asche
    Update your status
    Asche's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

Wow, that is a long wait. Was there no miner fee?

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

I am sure it had something to do with coinbase. They are scum of the earth and I hope they rot in hell.

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    I am sure it had something to do with coinbase. They are scum of the earth and I hope they rot in hell.
    Did you buy bitcoin from them or did you send/receive bitcoin? If you bought directly from them using your checking account, it takes up to a week for them to credit the account.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    Did you buy bitcoin from them or did you send/receive bitcoin? If you bought directly from them using your checking account, it takes up to a week for them to credit the account.
    No. I have been with them since they opened up. I know all about them. My issue is a have changed phones and have not been able to log into my account for a over a year. Customer service is non existent and will not help me. That is my issue with them. I have bitcoins and can not even log into my own account because I got a new phone. I don't know if you meant to reply to me or the original post. Sorry but fuk coinbase either way.

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

No. I have been with them since they opened up. I know all about them. My issue is a have changed phones and have not been able to log into my account for a over a year. Customer service is non existent and will not help me. That is my issue with them. I have bitcoins and can not even log into my own account because I got a new phone. I don't know if you meant to reply to me or the original post. Sorry but fuk coinbase either way.
    My question was for OP, but ya I've heard people say worse about CB.

KDOWNS
    KDOWNS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 412

Amen to that