mcgeezer1883
    mcgeezer1883's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1981

5dimes bitcoin payout question

I requested a bitcoin payout thru 5dimes, and got an email asking to confirm the exact wallet address I had input + account #/password. It says if the info does not match exactly as input, the payout will be rejected.

The concern I have is my Blockchain wallet changes the address daily (I'll assume for security) and I did not take note of the address I provided when requesting my payout. I had to provide the current wallet address I was given.

Are they gonna reject it just because of that? I use BookMaker primarily and have never had any issues whatsoever in terms of what wallet address I provide. I usually get my bitcoin payout within 4-5 hours of my request on top of it.

mcgeezer1883

disregard this.....it looks like the address has remained the same at the moment.

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3080

They will reject it if you don't provide the exact same number, I did the same thing with my first Bitcoin withdraw with 5d.

teachervido
    teachervido's Avatar Become A Pro!

My advice is that you should always copy and paste your wallet address onto an email and save it as a draft every time you submit a payout. That way you don't have to worry about it when they ask.
    Points Awarded:

sharkbite8 gave teachervido 500 Betpoint(s) for this post.

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3080

That is exactly what I do now.

mcgeezer1883

Quote Originally Posted by teachervido View Post
    My advice is that you should always copy and paste your wallet address onto an email and save it as a draft every time you submit a payout. That way you don't have to worry about it when they ask.
    Good idea

Nickal01
    Nickal01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

How quickly did you get the e-mail after your withdrawl request? I don't seem to be receiving one and even had a withdrawl declined because I didn't confirm any of the details you mentioned.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Nickal01 View Post
    How quickly did you get the e-mail after your withdrawl request? I don't seem to be receiving one and even had a withdrawl declined because I didn't confirm any of the details you mentioned.
    Email usually comes through within 24 hours.

After email confirmation.... and your response back to 5D...

Could take anywhere from 3 hours to another 24 hours to get your PO to your wallet.

baseballstud
    baseballstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 468

Quote Originally Posted by mcgeezer1883 View Post
    I requested a bitcoin payout thru 5dimes, and got an email asking to confirm the exact wallet address I had input + account #/password. It says if the info does not match exactly as input, the payout will be rejected.

The concern I have is my Blockchain wallet changes the address daily (I'll assume for security) and I did not take note of the address I provided when requesting my payout. I had to provide the current wallet address I was given.

Are they gonna reject it just because of that? I use BookMaker primarily and have never had any issues whatsoever in terms of what wallet address I provide. I usually get my bitcoin payout within 4-5 hours of my request on top of it.
    Once they send your money to blockchain, how do you convert that money into USD? Or can you not do that on blockchain?

Is it better to send to blockchain then send to coinbase to withdrawal? This is all so confusing to me, but i am sure i am making it that way

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Blockchain will generate a new wallet address every time you receive a payment, but bitcoin payments will still go into your wallet if you use an old address more than once. They just change up the address for security/privacy reasons to make it harder to track your transactions.

https://support.blockchain.com/hc/en...under-Receive-

https://support.blockchain.com/hc/en...ress-changing-
    Last edited by mrpapageorgio; 09-25-17 at 08:05 PM.