mikel45
    mikel45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Is this project possible?

i company has lots of costs, and want to win lot of money.
    An online bookie has lots of cost (software,server,workers, advertisement/marketing...) and executives and dhareholders want to became rich.

So, it is almost impossible win money betting.

What i postule/suggest is a descentralizaced web, a "comunist" a cooperative for bettors. A place that only make contact between bettors and do not want to bacame rich.

Something like this in Madrid we are 20 or 30 bettors and during the week we bet. Example, "i want to win 20euros if Valencia win the match and i will pay 30 euros if Valencia don't win" If you look this bet, you accept it. The money is kept by a sensible person, maybe the owner of a bar. He does not win money, maybe just a little.

To conclude: penetrate off fee, let's bet freelyˇˇˇ

Maybe the "cripto currencies" philosophie is related with my idea.

mikel45
    mikel45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

please, let's talk

MeanPeopleSuck
    MeanPeopleSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 700

Quote Originally Posted by mikel45 View Post
    i company has lots of costs, and want to win lot of money.
    An online bookie has lots of cost (software,server,workers, advertisement/marketing...) and executives and dhareholders want to became rich.

So, it is almost impossible win money betting.

What i postule/suggest is a descentralizaced web, a "comunist" a cooperative for bettors. A place that only make contact between bettors and do not want to bacame rich.

Something like this in Madrid we are 20 or 30 bettors and during the week we bet. Example, "i want to win 20euros if Valencia win the match and i will pay 30 euros if Valencia don't win" If you look this bet, you accept it. The money is kept by a sensible person, maybe the owner of a bar. He does not win money, maybe just a little.

To conclude: penetrate off fee, let's bet freelyˇˇˇ

Maybe the "cripto currencies" philosophie is related with my idea.
    Cool idea. I think what you're talking about is a peer to peer betting system. A few of these actually exist already. If you're not in the USA, try Betfair (5% commission) and Matchbook (1% commission).

If you're a Bitcoin user, two exchange options are Fairlay and TheMoose.