ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

For those of you who love online gambling games, you should really check out TRON. Aside from them laying a foundation for a great run in 2019, you can use TRX to gamble on dice games, baccarat, blackjack, etc. Poker is in development and should be out soon. Some games even provide dividends for playing

bitcoinLuke
    bitcoinLuke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Quote Originally Posted by Chipup View Post
    This was all really to be expected. Last year normal people found out about BTC and news organization hyped it. With no one sure of the economy and it looking like a tax free shelter greedy assholes in finance couldn't raid/steal they bought it. Some won some, most lost once there was no steady increase in demand to keep prices inflated.

Now BTC is back to it's normal uses. I have always felt BTC should be around 5k a coin. I'm pretty sure we'll always see a range between 3k and 5k. Now is the time to act like a day trader.Buy in at an acceptable low for you like 3.2k sell before it hits say 4.6k, watch it drop back to 3.5k buy, sell at 5k. Rinse n repeat.

I don't ever see it getting back to 1k or less a coin unless a new better universally accepted crypto comes along. If it hits 1k bail it's dead. Because for bitcoin to be wanted it has to have a certain value. No ones interest is going to be held by something worth 1k.
    "I have always felt BTC should be around 5k a coin. I'm pretty sure we'll always see a range between 3k and 5k"

I have always felt........I'm pretty sure.................

Should just say "I have no clue"

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

rangebound until 3700 falls or 4500 is surpassed

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Quote Originally Posted by bitcoinLuke View Post
    "I have always felt BTC should be around 5k a coin. I'm pretty sure we'll always see a range between 3k and 5k"

I have always felt........I'm pretty sure.................

Should just say "I have no clue"
    I feel it should be 8-10k. Just, because!

I do admit I don’t have a clue though.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

well this is no fun waiting 6 hours on a bitcoin deposit 0 confirmations, i remember when bitcoin deposits got confirmed in 5-10 mins those were the days

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLcopter View Post
    For those of you who love online gambling games, you should really check out TRON. Aside from them laying a foundation for a great run in 2019, you can use TRX to gamble on dice games, baccarat, blackjack, etc. Poker is in development and should be out soon. Some games even provide dividends for playing
    There's alot of crypto gambling sites. What separates TRON from the rest of them

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    well this is no fun waiting 6 hours on a bitcoin deposit 0 confirmations, i remember when bitcoin deposits got confirmed in 5-10 mins those were the days

Nobody is hashing transactions because the cost to mine exceeds the value of the miner’s cut. Nobody to mine = transaction wait times, longer than normal.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by bitcoinLuke View Post
    Man, the ignorance in this thread is sky high. I guess you've never seen a market cycle before, and I guess Amazon was a scam and going to zero when it lost over 90% of its value in the dot.com bubble
    The difference between bitcoin and amazon is people actually use amazon. There are maybe a couple thousand people in the entire United States that use bitcoin compared to the millions that use amazon. Do you really think the average American has any use for bitcoin? Bitcoin is nothing unless you gamble online or use it for illegal activities. Notice how no legitimate companies want anything to do with it?

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    The difference between bitcoin and amazon is people actually use amazon. There are maybe a couple thousand people in the entire United States that use bitcoin compared to the millions that use amazon. Do you really think the average American has any use for bitcoin? Bitcoin is nothing unless you gamble online or use it for illegal activities. Notice how no legitimate companies want anything to do with it?
    I'm sure thats exactly why companies and exchanges like Coinbase that don't condone those activities have chosen to get involved in the cryptocurrency landscape. They see no use for it at all outside of what you mentioned but decided you know what will just create this company for the fck of it. It's definitely not because they thought they could make millions and millions of dollars off of people buying and selling it.

https://www.recode.net/2018/1/22/169...enue-secondary

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

anyone else having problem with transaction not showing up on blockchain, i sent i amost 30 minutes and my wallet says sent, still no transaction

puckk
    puckk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 341

yes, I did last week, sent a transaction, amount was deducted from my balance, it was sent, but the transaction did not appear under SENT tab
    log out and log back in, maybe it will show up

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19215

Quote Originally Posted by thespeculator View Post
    anyone else having problem with transaction not showing up on blockchain, i sent i amost 30 minutes and my wallet says sent, still no transaction
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebumdude View Post

Nobody is hashing transactions because the cost to mine exceeds the value of the miner’s cut. Nobody to mine = transaction wait times, longer than normal.
    I just sent 10 XRP to HitBTC. When it arrived, I sent it right back to my wallet. Round trip took 6 minutes, cost less than a penny. Say what you want about XRP, but - it's fast!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ebumdude

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6482

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    Sent btc to book last weekend, took about 15 minutes or so to hit 6 confirmations. Make sure your fee is not too low. I sent a little more than the recommended per https://bitcoinfees.earn.com/ (still just pennies).

thespeculator

someone on a form said it is because of the fork, the blocks were really slow today. I don't know all the technical details, but got everything confirmed after about 2 hours.

thanks all for feedbacks

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15373

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Coinbase has over 20 million accounts. You can pay for everything with a Bitpay card.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 11-29-18 at 05:45 PM.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15373

Zcash on Coinbase Pro

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    Coinbase has over 20 million accounts. You can pay for everything with a Bitpay card.
    Bitcoin is only used In America? News to me!

thespeculator

even slower today, almost 3 hours

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

even slower today, almost 3 hours
    Same here, going on two hours and I even doubled the fee. 0 confirmations. And with my 5dimes BTC deposits the deposit price only moves in their favor. Sucks.

unconfirmed transactions was 17k when I sent , 27k now so the bottleneck is still there.
    https://www.blockchain.com/btc/unconfirmed-transactions

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

did a transfer today, took some time, 40 minutes, did another 45 minutes ago, took only 15 minutes

maybe some minors are giving up because of the BTC price

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    Same here, going on two hours and I even doubled the fee. 0 confirmations. And with my 5dimes BTC deposits the deposit price only moves in their favor. Sucks.

unconfirmed transactions was 17k when I sent , 27k now so the bottleneck is still there.
    https://www.blockchain.com/btc/unconfirmed-transactions

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by Yulia74 View Post
    did a transfer today, took some time, 40 minutes, did another 45 minutes ago, took only 15 minutes

maybe some minors are giving up because of the BTC price
    That would be my guess.

Average block mining time was around 10 minutes not too long ago; now it's 12. Add those extra 2 minutes up and that's fewer blocks which means fewer transactions going through than they were before.

https://bitaps.com/

Stifler
    Stifler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10391

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Ethereum has gone from 1320 in Jan to under 120 in Nov...shedding over 90% in 10 months...the crypto scam is over this shits worthless. BTC has been less affected only going from 19k to just over 4k (losing "only" 80% of its value) but will be totally worthless as well soon
    Sorry but help me finding any fundamental information in your post why this years technical progress lost any value. Cause all im seeing is things moving forward. But of course there is alot that needs to be done to get things going into mass adoption. Just look at things like the early internet where even sending an email was pretty much a pain in the ass and took a few hours to sent, not even talking about the user experience back in the early days. While today even the older people can easily send an email by just clicking 1 button or swipe on their smartphone. Another example? Working on computers back in the days using msdos...looks pretty much third world compared to todays experience. But people often forget those things cause they take todays things for granted.

So looking at posts like yours really proves u dont do any kind of homework in that space and just judging the "development" by looking at the price movement. Thats pretty much amateurish and dumb.

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

The biggest-ever bet on Bitcoin options is about to expire worthless.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-12-06/bitcoin-derivatives-that-cost-1-million-will-soon-be-worthless?utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_content=crypto&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The product had a small bounce but all weakness and too many short sellers on the USA regulated futures exchanges which killed the product because that is where the real market price is

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8490

Bitcoin SV (BSV)

06 December 2018
    HIGH$113.80

LOW$86.16

AVERAGE$94.73

CHANGE 29.52%

Bitcoin SV is a cryptocurrency. The declared goal of the project is to realize alleged vision of the creator of Bitcoin known as Satoshi Nakamoto by restoring the features of the original bitcoin protocol and by enabling unlimited sized blocks.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

another leg down on the way to irrelevance

seeing eth at $88 is kind of weird but this was inevitable, fads don't last and there is no path to widespread usage of 2000 different crypto currencies... can you imagine if there were 2000 major payment methods? try asking best buy if they take the fukk card like the fukk token

Outsider626
    Outsider626's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5178

By Summer 2019 Bitcoin will be worth 0$. Biggest scam in history.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Bullshitcoin

Snowball

very weak, wants those 2's...

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Snowball

Dad, what was a bitcoin?

Suhn... it's like a coin but you can't touch it.

Oh. Then it doesn't really exist?

That's right, Suhn. It never even existed.

ForumvilleLoL
    Why not me ?
    ForumvilleLoL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3042

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Chi’s been laughing his ass off for quite some time now.

bettilimbroke999

There's a new "red hot" investment crypto called aircoin...every time you buy an aircoin I add your transaction to a list of suckers I call the airchain (this is the newest in airchain technology)...now of course it is utterly worthless right now but with enough suckers valuing it above nothing it could be worth billions (I've seen it before)...now I've issued myself a million aircoins and have put 20 mil aircoins in "circulation" to get us started...paypal me and get in on the newest crypto craze bc I'm limiting this to 100 mil aircoins (to avoid inflation)...now before you say oh this is a ridiculous scam just realize this is EXACTLY how bitcoin got started and last year it was valued at over 300 billion...don't kick yourself when aircoin hits a million...buy low sell high and blah blah blah...current value is technically nothing but I'm starting the buying at 1/100th of a cent per aircoin (just like bitcoin) and you need to buy at least 10 bucks worth to have an aircoin transaction bc I'm not adding your sucker ass to my airchain ledger for fuckin 1 cent...new aircoins will be released based on the feeling I get
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 12-10-18 at 06:38 PM.

bettilimbroke999

What a pile of dump...this shits goin straight back to zero SOON

• RECEIVED
      about 3 hours ago
    • CONFIRMATIONS
      0/6

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693