latino61992
    latino61992's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1570

BITcoin deposit mistake

So this morning around 830 am I sent a Bitcoin deposit to 5dimes with the address they provided, 7 hours later and the money still wasn't in my account so I thought maybe sending a higher fee transaction would fix the problem, I then sent a 1 dollar to the address 5dimes provided with a high fee amount and they got confirmed but my original despite is still unconfirmed. I contacted support and they told me the address is a one time use and it got approved for 1 dollar. Now I think my original deposit is going to be stuck unconfirmed forever. Not sure what I can do to fix this. Anyway I can get this money back? Anyway it can still get deposited to my 5dimes account? need help asap

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Wait to see if it eventually is confirmed and sent to them or expires and is returned to you.

Once that happens send them the transaction link and they will sort it out for you. Don't worry, you wont lose your money.

ParlayKing1986
    ParlayKing1986's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3437

Call them ..let them know you accidentally used same address twice..once it gets a confirmation....theyll be annoyed but will manually credit it