MeanPeopleSuck
    MeanPeopleSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 700

Go Home, Bitcoin, You're Drunk!

It's late, you're drunk, and you're not making sense, so it's time to go home, Bitcoin.

1. A month ago (4/17), BTC was around $1400.

2. Then a runup, for no good reason, to crossing $2k a week ago. We cheered.

3. Then an instant spike following a Compromise in the scaling debate led to $2700 two days ago. We cheered again.

4. Then, for absolutely no reason, a mega crash followed, knocking BTC back down to $1900, which is about where it is as I type this. We wept.

At the risk of stating the obvious, that makes very little sense.

My conclusion: Bitcoin's drunk and needs to go home.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

I hope it crashes to zero. Bitcoin sucks. I'm waiting on a transaction now and my wallet says confirmation in about 75 hours. Fuk Bitcoin. Worst invention ever.

MeanPeopleSuck

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    I hope it crashes to zero. Bitcoin sucks. I'm waiting on a transaction now and my wallet says confirmation in about 75 hours. Fuk Bitcoin. Worst invention ever.
    Heh, I'll admit, BTC's not for everyone. But it's weird that your wallet's making a prediction for when confirmation might come, since it has no say over that process. Is it just guessing based on your (presumably very light) fees?

Do you have the blockchain link? If y, post it and we can at least sniff out the fees that were sent.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15371

Quote Originally Posted by MeanPeopleSuck View Post
    It's late, you're drunk, and you're not making sense, so it's time to go home, Bitcoin.

1. A month ago (4/17), BTC was around $1400.

2. Then a runup, for no good reason, to crossing $2k a week ago. We cheered.

3. Then an instant spike following a Compromise in the scaling debate led to $2700 two days ago. We cheered again.

4. Then, for absolutely no reason, a mega crash followed, knocking BTC back down to $1900, which is about where it is as I type this. We wept.

At the risk of stating the obvious, that makes very little sense.

My conclusion: Bitcoin's drunk and needs to go home.
    Ugly night for sure.

MeanPeopleSuck

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    Ugly night for sure.
    Yep, I'm knee deep in my own blood.

Is the crash tempting you towards margin? Crashes always tempt me, but this 'crash' is only to what would've been an all time high 10 days ago, so I'm (so far) resisting the urge. But if it keeps falling....

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by MeanPeopleSuck View Post
    Heh, I'll admit, BTC's not for everyone. But it's weird that your wallet's making a prediction for when confirmation might come, since it has no say over that process. Is it just guessing based on your (presumably very light) fees?

Do you have the blockchain link? If y, post it and we can at least sniff out the fees that were sent.
    No. High fees were sent with it. It was a payout from a book. I tried that viabtc thing and it actually worked I think. I finally got 1 confirmation 24 hours after it went to blockchain.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It cannot go up everyday

lol amateur hr

MeanPeopleSuck

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It cannot go up everyday

lol amateur hr
    Are you calling ME an amateur when it comes to crypto? Because, no offense, but your questions and comments on crypto centric threads would be a lot more likely to get yourself painted with that label.
    Points Awarded:

Living The Dream gave MeanPeopleSuck 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.