Rod Tidwell
    Rod Tidwell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Proceed with caution using Coinbase

Thought I'd post my experience, something isn't right with Coinbase....

I have 6-7 transfers going from Coinbase to my personal bank account. The funds were supposed to hit my account last week, still nothing. When I log into coinbase some of those transactions are now cancelled or missing? Funds are no where to be found. No response via customer service email either...

Its probably just some sort of transaction log jam, but it sucks not knowing where you money is...proceed with caution until they work this stuff out.

miggystacks
    miggystacks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

any update yet?

triplecrown333
    triplecrown333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

takes like a week for deposits and withdrawals for me

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by triplecrown333 View Post
    takes like a week for deposits and withdrawals for me
    ACH transfers have always been 5 business days in and 3 business days out.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Coinbase is the worst business ever. For the past 8 months I have not been able to log into my account. I have bitcoins in there but can't access it because for some reason that authy app b.s won't work with my phone. I have sent about 57 emails explaining this to them and every 2 weeks later I get a generic response with authy app instructions included. It's so fukin frustrating. I can't even access my own account.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Anytime i have requested a transfer to my bank account it is there in 1-2 days tops. Faster than anything i have ever seen.

Middle of the night monday into tuesday i can request it and know for sure it will be there first thing wednesday, if not sooner.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Coinbase pretty solid as long as you do not use it sending and receiving money at gambling operations