chosen4th
    chosen4th's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Nitrogen

Im a big heritage guy.. did some at betcoin.. I cannot see myself playing at betcoin ever again and heritage rarely.. nitrogen is amazing with payouts.. I cannot figure out how to do open parlays (if they offer) but they are truly instant payouts.. If you are playing at betcoin, LEAVE and go to nitrogen

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Heritage payouts BTC are same day normally by 3:30 PM ....I love nitrogen but Heritage just has more to offer with second half NBA parlays and Open ones...Nitrogen doesnt offer them and payouts BTC very much within acceptable time frame @ heritage...I think both books are a must have for all players

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

I agree it's not one or the other.

If you are a bitcoin holder then Nitrogen is a must. But for people who only want to sportsbet and not gamble on the price of BTC Nitro is useless and books that convert to fiat are the only option.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Only Nitrogen negative is their live betting is virtually non-existent.. I guess I'm spoiled by 5dimes Live Betting Ultra where they offer virtually everything.

Does anyone know a BTC book that offers live betting similar to 5dimes?

ParlayKing1986
    ParlayKing1986's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3437

Youwager does but much lower limits...heritage looks to have the same platform..nothing so far beats live ultra..the ability to parlay your live plays in the platform is awesome and very high limits on everything.

Texans365
    Texans365's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Only Nitrogen negative is their live betting is virtually non-existent.. I guess I'm spoiled by 5dimes Live Betting Ultra where they offer virtually everything.

Does anyone know a BTC book that offers live betting similar to 5dimes?
    Jetwin uses the same live betting platform

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by Texans365 View Post
    Jetwin uses the same live betting platform
    Interesting, thanks. They only offer live betting?