phillysfinest4
    phillysfinest4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 834

Coinbase Alternative

If there is a thread on this, please let me know. Looking for one like coinbase where i can use a CC. Thanks

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

What do you mean 'like coinbase'?

What features in particular?

If you are wanting ACH cashout to a US bank like Coinbase, I don't think there is another.

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

Quote Originally Posted by phillysfinest4 View Post
    If there is a thread on this, please let me know. Looking for one like coinbase where i can use a CC. Thanks
    There are a few options to buy directly with a credit card....but nothing like coinbase... all other options you pay a steep premium, and go thru many layers of security screening....

It's better to find roundabout ways... such as visiting localbitcoins.com find one of the ads for w.u./m.g and buy that way using your credit card online... its a much cheaper option than sites like coinmama, virwox, etc

as for buying and selling coins with ach, bank wires... a site you can check out is gemini.. its owned by the winklevoss twins

phillysfinest4
    phillysfinest4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 834

Yes to both of your responses, the ease of Convenience of using cc like ** to make a purchase of BTC then move the BTX from there to block chain, then etc. I have had my bank acct closed in the past (not for using BTC) but don't want to risk it, with a cc, they can close the card for all I care.

Thanks. I looked at Gemini seems ok