Sam Phillips
    Sam Phillips's Avatar Become A Pro!

cloudbet issue

I placed wager ID # 3049095 for .7215 bitcoin on the Cleveland Indians earlier today. The event ended at approximately 4pm Pacific Time. It is now almost 3 hours later and the event has not been graded by Cloudbet. I have sent them several emails with no response. Have other people also had this complaint? I am starting to get concerned because the United States is presumably their largest target market and baseball playoffs is a big deal here. There is no excuse for why this event should take more than 15 minutes to grade from the time it ended. Does anyone have advice on what I can do?

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15360

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Phillips View Post
    I placed wager ID # 3049095 for .7215 bitcoin on the Cleveland Indians earlier today. The event ended at approximately 4pm Pacific Time. It is now almost 3 hours later and the event has not been graded by Cloudbet. I have sent them several emails with no response. Have other people also had this complaint? I am starting to get concerned because the United States is presumably their largest target market and baseball playoffs is a big deal here. There is no excuse for why this event should take more than 15 minutes to grade from the time it ended. Does anyone have advice on what I can do?
    Unfortunately you'll have to wait it out. It's not that unusual for Cloudbet to have slow responses on the weekend.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Phillips View Post
    At least one thread like this a week about weirdly slow gradings.

Don't panic.

Usual advice from posters is use them for live betting and another bitcoin book for pre-match stuff.

Sam Phillips
    Sam Phillips's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you

Thank you for the responses. Are Nitrogen and Cloudbet still the best sites to use for bitcoin wagers with instant (or close to instant) payouts? I used to use 5dimes but their payouts have gotten slower compared to 1-2 years ago.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

SBR have 8 bitcoin books rated C+ or better that are supposed to have very fast payouts.

Betcoin.ag and Sportsbet.io probably the next ones I'd look at.

5Dimes btc payouts are usually less than 24 hours at the moment. Heritage sounds like it is within hours reliably.
    Last edited by Optional; 10-16-16 at 02:14 PM. Reason: added .ag to betcoin after Raiders post

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15360

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    SBR have 8 bitcoin books rated C+ or better that are supposed to have very fast payouts.

Betcoin and Sportsbet.io probably the next ones I'd look at.

5Dimes btc payouts are usually less than 24 hours at the moment. Heritage sounds like it is within hours reliably.
    Just want to mention that Betcoin.com goes to Cloudbet. Betcoin.ag is my second favorite bitcoin book.

Also a fan of 5Dimes and Heritage fir the fiat books.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave raiders72001 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional