bfl1000
    bfl1000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2148

Bitcoin wallet ban

I wonder if these wallet bans depend on the amounts / type of transactions.

I know someone who's been using Circle for a while now. He does circle-blockchain-book.

But the amount is never more than $60, and he does this several times a week.

If he gets a nice win he doesn't use circle to cash out, he just do book-blockchain-bitpaycard or an exchange.

He never receives on his Circle wallet. Send only.

How does Circle make money by the way?

pokerdevil
    pokerdevil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

I'm going to sound like a conspiracy nut, but I think a lot of these Bitcoin exchanges make money by planning on eventually exit scamming. I doubt MtGox was actually "hacked".... 99% chance that was an inside job

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Quote Originally Posted by bfl1000 View Post
    I wonder if these wallet bans depend on the amounts / type of transactions.

I know someone who's been using Circle for a while now. He does circle-blockchain-book.

But the amount is never more than $60, and he does this several times a week.

If he gets a nice win he doesn't use circle to cash out, he just do book-blockchain-bitpaycard or an exchange.

He never receives on his Circle wallet. Send only.

How does Circle make money by the way?
    Circle makes money by marking up or marking down your bitcoin transaction. You lose 1 to 3% on every transfer.

ParlayKing1986
    ParlayKing1986's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3437

I think its random...i got the warning from circle months ago but still continue to sometimes 4 to 5 deposits to blockchain and havent had any issues .knock on wood