Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Hello, yesterday I was double charged for a $60 buy. It got taken care of. But, today my previous $26.50 buy was now charged again.

Henry
    Hello there! How can I help you today?

How did it "get taken care of?" I do not see any past correspondence with you and our team where we took care of it.

I sent an e-mail yesterday, and got a response saying they would look into my request. It was removed my bank account, but then today the $26.50 showed up, which was already taken out with my debit card buy on Sunday.

Henry
    That's very odd. I see no correspondence from us where we did that.Are you sure it wasn't just our automatic reply emails?Those don't actually do anything other than acknowledge your correspondence.

Yeah it seemed like an automatic reply, yes.

Henry
    I'm not sure what you're seeing, but perhaps you should give it time like you did with the other and see if it clears itself up.

So maybe it corrected itself, but now it happened again. Just worried that I will get an overdraft fee.Is this a regular occurrence though. It just puts me in the negative. I'm sure it will correct itself, but I didn't get an automated e-mail back with this request today so figured I'd try via live help.

Henry
    This is not normal behavior, so I'm not sure what you're experiencing. If you actually get double posted, let us know.

Alright well that's what I'm saying though. It took out $26.50 twice already. But, I'll wait and see if it correcrs itself.

Henry
    But they haven't actually "posted" yet, which is different.

Okay.

Type here and hit enter to chat

Uhh, I'm negative in my account and can't use the little $6.50 I should have, but it hasn't been posted yet. Screw this exchange. I need Circle to accept my debit card.

Anyone else ever deal with this? Yesterday I was in the negative, and couldn't spend my money. Yes, I'm broke. Now today, the same thing but I'm suppose to wait. Unreal. If it doesn't fix itself this time then I get overdrafted, and will have to file a dispute.

Cuse0323

Every fcking time I use this shithole of an exchange, two days later they double charge me. So, today instead of having money to gamble with. It's gone. After BYU managed to not cover -3, but regardless they double chage me every damn time. What the hell. I can't use my money to buy other things needed for life because these idiots put me in the negative. It's unreal. Am I the only one they do this to? I don't get it.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

I haven't seen anyone else post about it happening.

Maybe have a look at wallofcoins.com/en/orders/ as an alternative way to buy?

Cuse0323

Appreciate it as usual, Optional. Something is obvious amiss in their system when it comes to me. They always give it back, but I have to wait and need my money. While calling my bank so they don't overdraft me.

5 games I leaned on today....4 won, and LVille was the 5th. Just constant bad luck this year. Literally two wins out of 20 something, BYU -3, score over 50 and can't cover. Toledo goes for 2. Just a bunch of nonsense, so I don't need this money situation too. Especially when I need gas, and food.

Rant aside, truly appreciate the responses, and all the help.

Cuse0323

Coinbase seems to run out of San Francisco. I'm about to take a nice vacation out there. I've talked to them all day, nothing. It's after midnight here. I guess I'll wait until midnight their time.

Don't do business with these fools. I couldn't buy food for my dog, put gas in my car, and yes gamble, because of this disgraceful exchange. Would have went 4-1. That's beside the point. This exchange is a joke, their customer service doesn't care, all they want is that fee.

You can't even get ahold of these fools, or an e-mail response. Complete, and utter bullshit. Yet, they don't care that I need my money. And awesome, I sent another the day after so another double charge coming. San Fran worthless company. I can't even call, or live chat. Just get an automated e-mail.

Best o' luck on Sunday everyone. While I have negative in my bank account because of this fcking Bet Island like exchange. They're gonna regret it.

gavin
    gavin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9025

Their customer service sucks...I cant get ahold of any of them to cancel a transfer

Cuse0323

It's insane. I have to file a damn dispute now to get the overdraft fee at my bank overturned. Who knows how long that will take. I'm going to have to get a new damn bank, so that I can deposit my checks, and money. And you know, pay bills, eat, etc. Screw this disgraceful business. They don't even give me a response with email, and when I can get live chat to popup they tell me to wait. It hasn't been "posted" yet. Well, my bank account says otherwise.

Funny as hell that they have the nerve to say...

"That's very odd. I see no correspondence from us where we did that.Are you sure it wasn't just our automatic reply emails?Those don't actually do anything other than acknowledge your correspondence"

Nice, so basically no one does anything there.
    Last edited by Cuse0323; 10-03-16 at 10:15 PM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Sorry that SBR can't help with this one Cuse.

They say their dispute procedure takes up to 4 weeks.

7.2. Complaints. In the event of a complaint, please set out the cause of your complaint, how you would like us to resolve the complaint and any other information you believe to be relevant. We will acknowledge your complaint within 24 hours of its receipt if you contact us via our Customer Support webpage or email us at support@coinbase.com. A Customer Complaints officer ("Officer") will consider your complaint. The Officer will consider your complaint without prejudice based on the information you have provided and any information provided by Coinbase. Within four weeks of our receipt of your complaint the Officer will address your complaint by sending you an e-mail ("Resolution Notice") in which the Officer will: (i) offer to resolve your complaint in the way your requested; (ii) make a determination rejecting your complaint and set out the reasons for the rejection; or (iii) offer to resolve your complaint with an alternative solution. Upon receipt of the Resolution Notice, you will have 20 business days to accept or reject the offer or determination, which you must do by following the instructions set out in the Resolution Notice. Failure to respond to a Resolution Notice will be deemed to be a withdrawal of the complaint and an acceptance that we have no liability to you regarding the subject matter of the complaint. If you are late in responding to the Resolution Notice, Coinbase may treat your response as if it has been submitted on time.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15372

I haven't heard of this happen except for one other time but it was somewhat different. Somehow a guy was charged extra and his account actually went to a negative balance.

Coinbase threatened legal action and sent many emails stating that they wanted payment to bring the balance to at least 0. After a couple of months Coinbase admitted that there was some type of bug that caused the balance to go negative.

Cuse0323

No worries, Optional. Appreciate the response again. Was able to talk to them, and explain the situation. The double charge finally went away this morning, and got the overdraft waved. But, as predicted, my last buy from CB was thrown onto the bank account again. So, in the negative again and having to wait until tomorrow, hopefully, to use my money. Bank already has a heads up, and luckily see the deal. Just crazy that a BTC exchange could mess up, with an obviously fault in their system, and not even have the decency to respond.

It's probably a bunch of young nerdy IT guys. Who just happened to jump on the BTC boom and hit it at the right time to throw up an exchange website. All they care about is that fee from their customers.

Glad this is the last one to deal with. My fault for continuing to use them when it was obvious something was wrong with their system, as related to me. Figured the emails would have them look into it. Oh well, I'll hopefully be up and running tomorrow.

Sorry for the rants. Appreciate the help, Optional. MOTY. Mod of the year.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave Cuse0323 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    I haven't heard of this happen except for one other time but it was somewhat different. Somehow a guy was charged extra and his account actually went to a negative balance.

Coinbase threatened legal action and sent many emails stating that they wanted payment to bring the balance to at least 0. After a couple of months Coinbase admitted that there was some type of bug that caused the balance to go negative.
    Wow, just another example of them being a bubblegum business. They don't deserve business. San Francisco based tells me a lot.