kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

Coinbase Sucks

tried to buy bit coin via coin base using my bank account. .make a purchase.. and only after it tells me I won't have the money till today.. well that sucks..

Then I try to do an instant buy with my credit card.. and I am told I can only buy $40 at a time? How does that help me?

I check my account today.. I still don't have my bitcoin.. and next to is it says I will have it in 6 days?

So close to two weeks to get actual bit coin in my account ? how is that possible?

tell me there is a better way.. because I was just starting to like this bit coin shit..

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

Once you do it a couple times the limits get raised and it becomes instant.
    Also. Never send from Coinbase directly to book.

kmarinouofm

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    Once you do it a couple times the limits get raised and it becomes instant.
    Also. Never send from Coinbase directly to book.
    yeah using a wallet in-between

Memento
    Short Term Memory Loss Required
    Memento's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

I prefer circle...start out at $300/week instant from bank account with some verification...then up to $3000/week instant after a few transactions (about a month).
    Points Awarded:

kmarinouofm gave Memento 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute gave Memento 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

kmarinouofm

Quote Originally Posted by Memento View Post
    I prefer circle...start out at $300/week instant from bank account with some verification...then up to $3000/week instant after a few transactions (about a month).
    cheers

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    tried to buy bit coin via coin base using my bank account. .make a purchase.. and only after it tells me I won't have the money till today.. well that sucks..

Then I try to do an instant buy with my credit card.. and I am told I can only buy $40 at a time? How does that help me?

I check my account today.. I still don't have my bitcoin.. and next to is it says I will have it in 6 days?

So close to two weeks to get actual bit coin in my account ? how is that possible?

tell me there is a better way.. because I was just starting to like this bit coin shit..
    You can also use a Debit crd at Coinbase. It still sucks... I agree with you... but the daily max limit is $250.00 and it's Instant. There is a 3.75% fee to use this option. Your max resets every 24 hours. So, every day you can purchase $250.00 instantly.

Memento
    Short Term Memory Loss Required
    Memento's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    You can also use a Debit crd at Coinbase. It still sucks... I agree with you... but the daily max limit is $250.00 and it's Instant. There is a 3.75% fee to use this option. Your max resets every 24 hours. So, every day you can purchase $250.00 instantly.
    No fees at circle...but it is a weekly limit.
    Last edited by Memento; 07-08-16 at 08:07 PM.

TheMoneyShot

I'll check it out. Thanks for the post!

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

I have a $10k per day limit but I have been with them for almost 3 years and I've moved that much in 1 day.

No more need for localbitcoins.com with their 8% to 12% markup for instant bitcoin.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    I have a $10k per day limit but I have been with them for almost 3 years and I've moved that much in 1 day.

No more need for localbitcoins.com with their 8% to 12% markup for instant bitcoin.
    You have a 10k Instant Limit? Or the 4-5 day processing time limit? You're lucky if you have the instant. I don't know why I got fukked for? I didn't even do anything. All that happened was the expiration date on my CC changed... then all hell broke loose. I don't get it.

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

Yup- Circle the way to go- took me a few transactions and now have $3,000 weekly limit- just in time for football!

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

You have a 10k Instant Limit? Or the 4-5 day processing time limit? You're lucky if you have the instant. I don't know why I got fukked for? I didn't even do anything. All that happened was the expiration date on my CC changed... then all hell broke loose. I don't get it.
    Sorry, got confused. I saw a 10k/day limit and it turned out to be the limit using a bank account, NOT instant buy. My instant buy limit is $250/day.

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

Sure they don't have a "fee", but check the price of bitcoin you're buying. You lose in that spread the money they take. It's not "free".