Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Circle shuts me down...

After just a few transactions, and always using blockchain, circle closes my account.

Hi xxxx,

I regret to inform you that after a careful review of your account, Circle will not be able to offer you service.

As a federally regulated money service business, we are subject to the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act. Gambling on our platform is outlined as prohibited in the ''Restricted Activities" sections of our User Agreement (sections 17 and 18).

Per Section 6 of the Agreement, the funds remaining in your account can be withdrawn to a linked fiat account before it is closed. Please withdraw your funds within two weeks of this notification. After two weeks, they will be inaccessible without contacting customer support.

Please reference the User Agreement should you have any further questions.

Best,

Team Circle

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

If they start doing that, we can start using
    https://bitlaunder.com/

Not traceable.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    If they start doing that, we can start using
    https://bitlaunder.com/

Not traceable.
    I'm curious what Raiders thinks about this? And if he uses some type of mixer?

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15373

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    I'm curious what Raiders thinks about this? And if he uses some type of mixer?
    I've used bitmixer.io in the past. Now I use exchanges Poloniex, Bitstamp and BTC-e.

Exchan
    ges work in the same way as mixers. The nice thing about an exchange is that you can claim to be a trader if questioned by Coinbase/Circle.

Usin
    g just a wallet in the middle no longer works. You'll need to use an exchange or mixer.

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

It's also against Bitstamp's T&C to use gambling money...so wallet -> bitstamp won't work either I think. Not sure if they enforce it though...

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    It's also against Bitstamp's T&C to use gambling money...so wallet -> bitstamp won't work either I think. Not sure if they enforce it though...
    Bitstamp may ask questions. As long as you answer, you're fine. All have rules against illegal activities.

Things do change fast with bitcoins so there isn't a guarantee of not getting banned in the future. Losing an exchange doesn't mean much unless you are an actual trader.

kj8210
    kj8210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14103

Hey raiders I PMed you

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    Bitstamp may ask questions. As long as you answer, you're fine. All have rules against illegal activities.

Things do change fast with bitcoins so there isn't a guarantee of not getting banned in the future. Losing an exchange doesn't mean much unless you are an actual trader.
    Raiders, Is this right?...... I would go Coinbase > Poloniex > Book?

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    Raiders, Is this right?...... I would go Coinbase > Poloniex > Book?
    yes. Transfers aren't as fast when going through exchanges so it can take up to an hour or two to get from Coinbase to Book.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 06-10-16 at 03:34 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Courtesywipe gave raiders72001 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    yes. Transfers aren't as fast when going through exchanges so it can take up to an hour or two to get from Coinbase to Book.
    You're not actually trading to say litecoin and back you just deposit and withdraw from the exchange to get new coins that don't originate from Circle and go to A book?

Aren't there fees or limits by the exchanges for how much you can get in and out and a price for it?

i love gold
    i love gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3196

Question how do you send coinbase bitcoin to poloniex cause this site is confusing