Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Circle is absolute garbage

I deposited last night. Sent in my driver's license and selfie. Still have not had my account confirmed. It's basically frozen. I can't even move the money anywhere. I tried sending bitcoins to numerous addresses and all transactions were denied.

They internet made it seem like it was very easy to deposit and move money instantly. I can't even do that. I was wanting to get my money out of there since it is apparently useless, and they say it will take 3-5 days to verify my account. I mean are you serious?

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Never used circle before but the jerkoffs here love to suck bitcoins dikk and tell you how great it is. It sucks. They track it. The feds are wise to all of this.

kj8210
    kj8210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14103

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    Never used circle before but the jerkoffs here love to suck bitcoins dikk and tell you how great it is. It sucks. They track it. The feds are wise to all of this.
    So then whats your preferred/recommended method of cashing out?

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

When I do manage to get anything. I take the old fashioned p2p.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    When I do manage to get anything. I take the old fashioned p2p.
    That's the thing, I basically had no choice but to start using Bitcoin once I got blacklisted from both p2p options.

kj8210
    kj8210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14103

p2p sucks because the limits blow. I used to use p2p but then when I was fortunate enough to be able to wager on a larger scale, I just dont feel like cashing out $600 a week when I could cash out 20k in BTC at one time instead. Also sucks being in the US, I wanted to use wire transfers but people have told me that legally I could get in trouble because international wire transfers are trouble.