Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7720

It is scary that any $3 an hr teller can quit working at a book and drain thousands

Any teller or smart CS rep who wants to can drain thousands out of any players account with Bitcoin and do so easily and it is totally untraceable.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Not true. All activity on the computers can and will be tracked by IT dept. They know which reps have access to accounts to do this. No rep is going to ruin their life and family and repuation doing this. It's the equivalent of a bank teller walking out of the bank with a handful cash. Yeah they can do it, but won't get far. Stop spreading the bitcoin fear because you don't understand it.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

How is what you are suggesting any different than sending a ** or ** to a random person they know who couldn't be connected to them? Or a check? Or neteller? And making a deal with them.

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

I would assume when you register you pay with a Bitcoin address and they store that address. Any payments to a different address should be blocked and manually verified by someone much higher up/reliable. That's if the people who designed the site have any intelligence anyway.

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    How is what you are suggesting any different than sending a ** or ** to a random person they know who couldn't be connected to them? Or a check? Or neteller? And making a deal with them.
    No, the fraudulent Bitcion was taken out immediately , instantly taken and I have the TXid but no one can trace who the thief . P2P and checks take time to process and someone needs a valid Id to steal those , I would have had time to stop the thief with other methods, Bitcoin gives hackers and thieves a perfect opportunity to steal accounts

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
    No, the fraudulent Bitcion was taken out immediately , instantly taken and I have the TXid but no one can trace who the thief . P2P and checks take time to process and someone needs a valid Id to steal those , I would have had time to stop the thief with other methods, Bitcoin gives hackers and thieves a perfect opportunity to steal accounts
    People that do money transactions, must be trusted by books, not just any CS agents can get this job. And, I'm sure these people are responsible for all money transactions during their shifts. And, they don't get paid $3/hr.

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by tb1984 View Post
    People that do money transactions, must be trusted by books, not just any CS agents can get this job. And, I'm sure these people are responsible for all money transactions during their shifts. And, they don't get paid $3/hr.
    The problem is that people are not doing the transactions , the Bitcoin withdrawls are all processed electronically, once the thief gets into your account he can steal everything and Bitcoin makes it untraceable

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
    The problem is that people are not doing the transactions , the Bitcoin withdrawls are all processed electronically, once the thief gets into your account he can steal everything and Bitcoin makes it untraceable
    Then, you should always enable the 2-step authentication. And, not everyone is allowed to access user database which is highly protected.
    Last edited by tb1984; 09-29-15 at 10:59 PM.