Bava
    Update your status
    Bava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Bava for starters the criteria should be for those that can afford children then should have them in my opinion, parents should have the ability to pay for their schooling, provide them all the needs to grow into a productive human being to contribute to society..

The Poor that reproduce in great numbers typically don't have the opportunities as the more well off.. In fact many of the poor get desperate and turn to crime, others just suffer and even starve is some Countries.. It's just fact and that's my honest opinion on how I feel about it...

Listen I'm not a perfect human being, I'm not a Saint either but I am constantly working on becoming a better human being.. I have my opinions and you have yours... I highly doubt any of you posting are Saints or perfect human beings as well... Let's leave it at that...

With every post, you become more horrifying. You're the poster child for your own dream charity.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

By the way the best team to bet against in every game forward til the betting lines catch up or until Carmello Anthony comes back is the NBA NY Knicks..

They are down now at home 50 points to the Hornets.... This team is just horrible... Getting murdered in every game recently... They can't score the ball and they can't play defense at all...

I should have made that my contest play today... Slipped....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-10-15 at 02:26 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by moretti View Post
    Would you consider yourself a productive human being?
    I think so.. I pay my taxes, stay out of trouble, look to help others for the most part, live my life peacefully and do contribute to society I hope.... Could I be better yes most certainly...

Do you consider yourself a productive human being Moretti?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

I think so.. I pay my taxes, stay out of trouble, look to help others for the most part, live my life peacefully and do contribute to society I hope.... Could I be better yes most certainly...

Do you consider yourself a productive human being Moretti?
    On your secret gambling winnings? Which forms do you file for that? Do you file as a professional or a hobbyist?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    On your secret gambling winnings? Which forms do you file for that? Do you file as a professional or a hobbyist?
    Right Nunya,

Just do me a favor big shot and don't play the NBA Knicks for straight wins in the future on the contest picks... I gave you Chelsea already and I'm not giving you these Knicks....

By the way (Premier league) Chelsea did win by 2 goals today as I said they would rebound well from their last ugly loss that I'm sure you remember quite well...

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Just do me a favor big shot and don't play the NBA Knicks in the future on the contest bets... I gave you Chelsea already and I'm not giving you these Knicks....

By the way (Premier league) Chelsea did win by 2 goals today as I said they would rebound well from their last ugly loss that I'm sure you remember quite well...
    I'll play whatever I choose.

Have no idea about Chelsea, don't know what league they're in. Haven't ever bet on them to my recollection.

You sure like to dodge questions lately.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Have no idea about Chelsea, don't know what league they're in. Haven't ever bet on them to my recollection.

You sure like to dodge questions lately
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    Someone answers your questions -> you get embarrassed -> "lol ur dumb" -> go to another thread -> ask the same questions and pretend they were never answered.

Keep doing you champ.

brooks85

lol MD to the rescue, too bad he made absolutely no sense. Keep the dick riding up champ. You're good at something, winning definitely not though.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jan 1st pick:
    128 Chelsea (ENG-P) -½ vs 129 Tottenham (ENG-P)

Does this first pick post of yours now jar your memory maybe?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Does this first pick post of yours now jar your memory maybe?
    Its meaningless to me, why would I care who I put as a contest pick over a week ago? Why do you remember?

I couldn't tell you what 20% of the bets I placed yesterday were without looking them up. Probably not half of the bets I've placed today. It's just numbers, who gives a shit.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You sure like to dodge questions lately.
    I know you play what ever you choose as you did that with Chelsea when you knew I was playing them. It back fired and you lost..

I share a gem now with the Knicks on this thread for real betting purposes and I was hoping you'd be a gentleman this time around and not make them a contest pick before I do.. You can bet them with real money instead and chances are you'll probably win and get paid.....

As it looks you don't even play the NBA anyways...

You still wanna back door me again then go right ahead as it wouldn't surprise me.. I will be looking to bet against the Knicks in their next game just for the record no matter what the spread is!!!

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Dude, when are you going to realize what I do in this contest has literally nothing to do with what I bet on with real money? Some days I've even bet against my contest picks, because it was the right play in both scenarios.

Enjoy betting on or against the knicks, whatever you're blabbling about. I'm sure no one else sees what you see, probably tons of value just for Jibbbs.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Dude, when are you going to realize what I do in this contest has literally nothing to do with what I bet on with real money? Some days I've even bet against my contest picks, because it was the right play in both scenarios.

Enjoy betting on or against the knicks, whatever you're blabbling about. I'm sure no one else sees what you see, probably tons of value just for Jibbbs.

Is it just a wild coincidence that I mentioned playing Chelsea before this thread contest start in several posts as my play, next I see to my surprise that your 1st contest pick is Chelsea to win from the entire betting board.. Right just a wild coincidence, really?

Alrighty then if you say so Nunya...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-10-15 at 03:20 PM.

MD

Has JIBBBY agreed to that friendly charity wager yet? $200 to charity if JIBBBY wins, $100 to charity if Nunya wins. What is the problem?

brooks85

uh oh, nunyah is in trouble, MD to the rescue again!

Lord you're pathetic.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    uh oh, nunyah is in trouble, MD to the rescue again!

Lord you're pathetic.
    They work in pairs Brooks.. Lol...

MD comes to Nunya's defense, and Bava comes to MD defense.. It's a cycle that never stops.....

Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-10-15 at 03:38 PM.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Has JIBBBY agreed to that friendly charity wager yet? $200 to charity if JIBBBY wins, $100 to charity if Nunya wins. What is the problem?
    The problem is that it'll get you banned permanently from SBR.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Why? An agreement to donate money to charity can get you banned?

Why is gambling not allowed? What sort of liability could SBR have?
    Last edited by MD; 01-10-15 at 05:29 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I didn't take the bait lovely Shari the Administrator.. I'm on mission from God please don't ban...

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

And I didnt go thru and read all this toybox of who is doing what or why but if somebody post any sort of personal information, pictures, etc then please report the post and we will take it down. Poster posting the info will also be subject to infractions and/or bans.

Chill out guys, use your time and energy on something more productive than arguing with each other. You'd be surprised how little good it actually does.

First ... 3456