Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    People are uncomfortable around higher ups and yes some are on my level here. Most like yourself does not know all the facts.
    I was a loyal friend trying to help to the end.
    yes we get it you are better then all of us. a level above. so many levels that you should be worshipped as a God. what doe tat not know ?please if you have anything post it. you posted the PMs and i agreed they were correct. except for the part where you replied back. that reveals a lot of stuff that would clear this up instantly. loyal friend ? you have insulted me at the poker tables and harassed me on the forum for the past 3 days. even after i paid you what was due. 98% of the tiime you never answered my PMs. yea yur the best friend ive ever had hippie . go and try to help carseller out of his "quandary" again. hopefully shari bans both yur asses.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    last week I took on another patient, He's 78 dying of cancer and is a baptist minister.

Growing is not my living but an essential. The weed & hash is endless as my points and cash.

thats why yur harassing me for 200 pts gifted right . lets not even get into the cash part. because very few people your age have a huge nest egg for themselves where they can even support their children if need be. my grand father is. YOU, hippie, are not.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

No1, we've all heard your opinions (albeit without any supporting evidence or convincing argument), but it doesn't matter how many times you say something, it won't make it true...otherwise about two thirds of the forum would have been hospitalized by wulfy at some point!!

To clarify, a significant portion of this forum would indeed buy points to settle a debt if they had to. Just about everyone who's posted in this thread would almost certainly do so if required to live up to their word; the fact that we don't go as nuts as wulf doesn't mean we wouldn't act as he did if needed.

While your opinion on consolidation is noted, there's simply no way consolidation was even a remote possibility. That only "works" in the real world due to a number of factors that are missing here (creditors who are willing to set aside portions of debt, enforcable contracts, extremly low interest rates due to insane inflation, etc) and even then it's a pretty terrible arrangement most times, trashing people's creditworthiness for years (not to mention demonstrating a lack of character). To suggest it would work here is to be very "unenlightened" in either math, the SBR loan market or both. Of course, you're always welcome to prove us wrong...DS, yisman, myself and others have several borrowers who could use some "consolidation" from you!

You don't seem like a bad guy no1, I get the feeling you're simply arguing the wrong point. I agree with you that it was "foolish" for wulf to run up as much debt as he did, in the same sense that it's "foolish" for me to eat fast food, or skip a workout, or do anything else that usually qualifies as "fun". Since wulf is his own man, he gets to do what he wants though, and as long as he can make good on it there's no justification for giving him shit about it.
    Points Awarded:

Wulfman14 gave Triple_D_Bet 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Wulfman14

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14733

Which brings to a close the final episode in The Days of Our Lives!

The End

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    No1, we've all heard your opinions (albeit without any supporting evidence or convincing argument), but it doesn't matter how many times you say something, it won't make it true...otherwise about two thirds of the forum would have been hospitalized by wulfy at some point!!

To clarify, a significant portion of this forum would indeed buy points to settle a debt if they had to. Just about everyone who's posted in this thread would almost certainly do so if required to live up to their word; the fact that we don't go as nuts as wulf doesn't mean we wouldn't act as he did if needed.

While your opinion on consolidation is noted, there's simply no way consolidation was even a remote possibility. That only "works" in the real world due to a number of factors that are missing here (creditors who are willing to set aside portions of debt, enforcable contracts, extremly low interest rates due to insane inflation, etc) and even then it's a pretty terrible arrangement most times, trashing people's creditworthiness for years (not to mention demonstrating a lack of character). To suggest it would work here is to be very "unenlightened" in either math, the SBR loan market or both. Of course, you're always welcome to prove us wrong...DS, yisman, myself and others have several borrowers who could use some "consolidation" from you!

You don't seem like a bad guy no1, I get the feeling you're simply arguing the wrong point. I agree with you that it was "foolish" for wulf to run up as much debt as he did, in the same sense that it's "foolish" for me to eat fast food, or skip a workout, or do anything else that usually qualifies as "fun". Since wulf is his own man, he gets to do what he wants though, and as long as he can make good on it there's no justification for giving him shit about it.
    Far too rational, well thought out, and non aggressive of a post. Dislike.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeerDog99

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    seems like hard work versus a hobby really.
    Ok,

I see the real reason why you are attacking the Pot industry.......

You envy the easy life it brings......

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

calm dovvn guys

lets let cooler heads prevail

and if they dont, fukk off

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: secretstash

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Beerdogg my man I just noticed all the points you gave me in this thread. Shows how much I pay attention! Anyway thanks for the gift...was not necessary but appreciated. I'll pay it forward....
    Points Awarded:

downsouth gave tatddy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Beerdogg my man I just noticed all the points you gave me in this thread. Shows how much I pay attention! Anyway thanks for the gift...was not necessary but appreciated. I'll pay it forward....
    No worries bud.
    Points Awarded:

downsouth gave BeerDog99 11 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First 1234