booker777
    booker777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19977

Why should i renew?

I have been gone for a while. The last time I was here, the place was on the verge of falling apart after the new owner welched on his deal, supposedly. I have 21K points and just got my renewal notice. For anyone that has been around, what is the value of this place now? Even the beat the prick contest seems a watered down version of itself, but if there are no value for my bet points, what is point to renew? Are there things on the horizon or is this all we going to get? Any insight would be appreciated.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14086

I renewed. not 1 good reason, today. maybe tomorrow that changes. I don't think things will get any better but they can't get much worse. I'll waste some time waiting for these points to be worth something, plus there is the forums, the reason why I joined in the 1st place.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5477

Only 1,500 points to renew. Points are worthless but there is no good reason not to renew in case they bring back something of value to use them on.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave BigOrange 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional