Codone69
    Codone69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1501

SBR BTC purchase won't confirm??

Have to admit I am no expert in this. The BTC ha been sent by SBR, but it is is still "confirming" after 2 days. Says the "low fees set by the sender might take this a long time to confirm or could be dropped"

Never had this happen on previous SBR orders. Is this do to volatility of past 2 days? Suggestions?

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Yes it's bad right now.

I've been waiting on a A rated book who sent me 1 btc 3 days ago when it was $12k. Could make an extra $3k IF it would just land now. I can see on blockchain it is was sent. Highly frustrating. One has to wonder about the viability of btc if it takes days to transfer.

Codone69
    Codone69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1501

Thanks Roy, that helps give me some perspective. Now that I know what you are sweating--I don't feel as bad abt my $100ish order lol

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Yes it's bad right now.

I've been waiting on a A rated book who sent me 1 btc 3 days ago when it was $12k. Could make an extra $3k IF it would just land now. I can see on blockchain it is was sent. Highly frustrating. One has to wonder about the viability of btc if it takes days to transfer.
    I'm pretty sure that, as fees continue to soar, transfers eventually will start going through faster. Additionally, after all bitcoins are finally mined, the full network capacity will switch exclusively to taking care of transfers (now everybody's priority is mining) which should make things faster. Only a few more years of this nonsense when fees continue to climb so BTC users are upset but value climbs too so BTC hoarders are happy.