oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

who running the sbr store

well it seems like sbr store is the worst of the worst.never got my gift card and sent an email to them and said they emailed it on 9/30 and never got it and then they show that a purchase was made by someone from another state.looks like not only is the poker bad ,they cant even run a god damn store right.never seen a bunch of idiots that let someone else get my gift card,make a purchase and act like it was on me.well guess what no wonder why people are saying this is a bunch of bullshit .why wouldnt u make sure my info matched the info of the idiot who made a purchase

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

lol

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Oiler are you sure you're not trying to double-dip and get a second card??

If you're telling the truth probably just a little simple mishap

I'll make calls down to the store

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

nope the guy who purchased something is from another state

SBRAdmin3
    SBRAdmin3's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by oiler View Post
    well it seems like sbr store is the worst of the worst.never got my gift card and sent an email to them and said they emailed it on 9/30 and never got it and then they show that a purchase was made by someone from another state.looks like not only is the poker bad ,they cant even run a god damn store right.never seen a bunch of idiots that let someone else get my gift card,make a purchase and act like it was on me.well guess what no wonder why people are saying this is a bunch of bullshit .why wouldnt u make sure my info matched the info of the idiot who made a purchase
    Quote Originally Posted by oiler View Post
    nope the guy who purchased something is from another state

Hello oiler,

I am contacting target regarding this, On our account, it was shipped on your email (9/30/2014). I have sent an email and a screenshot! The target E-giftcard has been shipped on your name and email address not to other person that you're talking about

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Oiler, you're not hurting are you pal?

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25135

Can really blame SBR if it was emailed to you correctly. Once its sent out its a basic target gift card. If someone hacks your email or gets access to it then its pretty easy for them to use it.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Sorry to hear that. But I never had a problem with the store. I'm stocking up on Pizza cards for a Super Bowl party at my house this season. And all arrived in 24 hours without any problem whatsoever. Either way, I hope you get it straightened out.