Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5069

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Correct. Fortunately, that's not the case....there was nothing ambiguous about the clarification of "no loans", and knowing that, instead of asking me about it you just went ahead and begged for points anyways.

Tizzer, you're a trustworthy guy (even if I don't agree with some of your donations, lol)...if you confirm this is a gift I might cut CS4 some slack here.
    According to the original terms of our loan, you really don't have a choice.

Just admit I won this time. It doesn't happen that often.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post

wrong you still solicited points, so he is in his right to add interest. Maybe you can ask Shari her opinion

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post

Don't confuse generosity and giving Tizzy the benefit of the doubt with giving you the benefit of the doubt...you've proven you don't deserve it, and admitted you were trying to pull a fast one. As I said, if tizzy confirms this is a gift with no strings attached, I'll cut you some slack IF you explicitly agree with the explanation of the terms regarding loans. If he doesn't, or you don't, you'll be penalized for trying to get around the terms.

MikeTizzy
    Update your status
    MikeTizzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

lol, ok well i knew you had a loan out, to be honest it was suppose to go towards ur loan, because i know as well as everyone you havent changed or improved, and it was gonna get flushed away, your stats to date dont lie. Thats why i wrote pls repay triplez, but u didnt and decided to poker it away with ur terrible skills, which was pretty much against the ethics of ur loan terms even tho i wasnt aware of it. If you are too stupid to see through ur loan terms is for you to show you are a better person and payoff accordingly. Sorta like a challenge/test. I believe you were hinting towards begging in ur post as you always do, because none of my posts when i referred to your name had anything to do with giving you gifts of points, because i clearly did state it doesnt really help sick ppl like you. Rather i meant you need real help, read my post again. But right after-wards you went ahead and thought selfishly of urself and wanted more points/gifts for somethin you SUPPOSE to do which was pay of Yisman ages ago. To be completely honest, i would gift you free points if have no outstanding loans and is a changed person and is winning in life, because that would be a miracle. So NO that wasnt a real gift at all, it was actually to assist and push you to pay off the Triplez loan, but you did not and now you're screwed badly.

MikeTizzy
    Update your status

you know whats really sad Carseller? ive been there before where i had to take big loans from triplez on multiple occasions, you can search up those documented threads if you like or ask Triplez yourself. They were always like 3k, and how fast did i pay back it all Triplez?? with even extra pts on top of the loan terms out of courtesy. And now i see you struggling with a measly tiny loan, where all u have to do is win and be skilled to generate pts to gain credibility on this forum and payback (with pts on top), but you cannot! Its not ethical for a real winner to always ask for loans, it shows a lot of his character and his/her values, which is why i never do it anymore! For god sake, learn and grow better as a man, sure you might be an Old unattractive undesirable low stature of a man, but if u never improve your ethics/morals as a person, you will never learn. All while affecting and hurting others around u negatively.

-Tizz

Triple_D_Bet

Thanks tizzy, spot on for most of this of course. The main thing I need to know though: was there any expectation of repayment? Any PM or statement from CS to that effect? I know you'd have preferred he used it to repay, but if there was no stated expectation of repayment I'd have to consider it a gift.

MikeTizzy
    Update your status

there was expectation of repayment from me to be honest, i even wrote it when i gave it to him. But from his position, no he never said he was gonna do any repayment with it. I just kinda, i guess, for wishful thinking that hes tryin to change for the better and have the loan in mind as his main priority. But he hasnt changed one bit, not from his actions. Thats what really upsets me. I didnt state i expected him to do it, but i wrote as a plea to pls do so! and gave him the choice as a person of control to proceed with his actions accordingly. yep

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by MikeTizzy View Post
    there was expectation of repayment from me to be honest, i even wrote it when i gave it to him. But from his position, no he never said he was gonna do any repayment with it. I just kinda, i guess, for wishful thinking that hes tryin to change for the better and have the loan in mind as his main priority. But he hasnt changed one bit, not from his actions. Thats what really upsets me. I didnt state i expected him to do it, but i wrote as a plea to pls do so! and gave him the choice as a person of control to proceed with his actions accordingly. yep
    Understood...I hear ya on the expectations of him to follow your wishes. However, without any agreement on his part, I'll have to treat it as a gift. CS4 has proven the only way he'll put gifted points towards debt is if they're sent directly to lender...would recommend anyone does the same in the future

MikeTizzy
    Update your status

haha unreal, yep thats what it is from a lender's position. I thought u were out of this business triplez!! Not really sure if its some +EV operation, considering the nature of borrowers you have to deal with.

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by MikeTizzy View Post
    haha unreal, yep thats what it is from a lender's position. I thought u were out of this business triplez!! Not really sure if its some +EV operation, considering the nature of borrowers you have to deal with.
    Not +EV, or at least not worth the trouble...but most borrowers do the right thing, don't cause me any headaches. This one's a special case to neutralize CS4 for good, either by changing the terms people will lend to him on or by having him ban himself.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

Miketizzzy. Another satisfied poster after a brief encounter with mustache.

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Miketizzzy. Another satisfied poster after a brief encounter with mustache.
    When Hurricane Mustache blows through town you can all but guarantee that an aftermath of happy lenders is left behind.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5069

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Cash View Post
    When Hurricane Mustache blows through town you can all but guarantee that an aftermath of happy lenders is left behind.
    I'll put you down as a positive reference in future dealings.

First 12