Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Gotta work on those copy/paste skills FBT!

Dissapointing wulfy, thought you were past stuff like this...

runner5k
    runner5k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5589

Triple aren't you flying to ny in July to meet wulf?

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post

No doubt DDD, I am so bad with a computer, Wis i was still at my office i could have 1 of the secretaries help me, But then again they may laugh and say WTF is that shit........

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

football time reported me to sbr and said i threatened him by PM and i got a warning for it . 6'4 237 lb snitch. yea real tough guy. when yur back was against the wall you wilted like a petunia. of coure he is scared thats why he made this public. you come into my thread and instigate me and i get 2 infractions for it. yur just an internet tough guy who lies about everything he says. just like ebattling not getting into real life predicaments. fukkin queer. i AM done with you. you snitched on me and sbr told me if this continues they'll ban me. now we know what type of guy you are.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

tripled i was minding my own business hell bent on pay back doing the right thing . this guy came into my thread alright. apparently his bark is much bigger than his bite. like i said im done.

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by runner5k View Post
    Triple aren't you flying to ny in July to meet wulf?
    Not so much, was resolved via email with a third party's assistance. Dissapointing to see the same thing recurring

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

stop threatening posters
    Hi wulfman,

Please stop threatening posters via PM or in the forum post. Before someone will banned your account... You have been reported 2 for this matter...

If you wont stop.. maybe your account will be banned.

Kind regards,
    SBR-Admin

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Not so much, was resolved via email with a third party's assistance. Dissapointing to see the same thing recurring

i told you im done . stop repeating the same thing. people here instigate me and i can't defend myself. you know its hard for me to control my anger tripled as you were told. they start with me and then they run to sbr because they realize this guy ain't joking around. come on guy

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    tripled i was minding my own business hell bent on pay back doing the right thing . this guy came into my thread alright. apparently his bark is much bigger than his bite. like i said im done.
    shrug, doesn't matter who starts it man, that's not the right response. It's a public forum, people are gonna raise concerns when they see em and not always in the gentlest of ways. The concerns he brought up are pretty reasonable in my opinion, but as long as you and broadway agree to it there's not much anyone can do to to anything...good luck

Triple_D_Bet

i told you im done . stop repeating the same thing. people here instigate me and i can't defend myself. you know its hard for me to control my anger tripled as you were told. they start with me and then they run to sbr because they realize this guy ain't joking around. come on guy
    I don't care much for infraction systems for stuff like this, but I can understand the point when things get taken to the next level (and your posts are usually a notch or two above the normal trash talk!!). For anger, instead of writing angry stuff and then editing down, just type it in notepad or something, come back 20 minutes later and re-read it before posting to SBR...should save on infractions and editing. As for the source of anger, it is what it is, something you'll just have to accept as you try to get out of debt. Best of luck with it

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

shrug, doesn't matter who starts it man, that's not the right response. It's a public forum, people are gonna raise concerns when they see em and not always in the gentlest of ways. The concerns he brought up are pretty reasonable in my opinion, but as long as
    you and broadway agree to it there's not much anyone can do to to anything...good luck
    i alreadly explained to you the second i am in the minus i am not going to do this . i am doing it to help suman and yisman. and you think his post was reasonable. unfukking real man. broadway and me agreed to this and its nobody's business. if i end up losing im being tagged with 1% interest a week, 50 pts a week added on to the 500. the deal is more then fair.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

I don't care much for infraction systems for stuff like this, but I can understand the point when things get taken to the next level (and your posts are usually a notch or two above the normal trash talk!!). For anger, instead of writing angry stuff and then editing down, just type it in notepad or something, come back 20 minutes later and re-read it before posting to SBR...should save on infractions and editing. As for the source of anger, it is what it is, something you'll just have to accept as you try to get out of debt. Best of luck with it
    ok . sigh. i give up. i will try doing that. thanks tripled.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

tripled i also wrote this PM to sweep since this has become post all of wulf's PMs day:

sweep-

i am asking you nicely to leave me alone and let me pay my debt off. stop trying to provoke me alright. i have done nothing to you . that day i was pissed that you got banned cuz i wanted to tear you apart with my posts after what you said to me. this ebattling is pathetic and demeans both of us. once agan i just want to make peace. you dont bother me, i dont bother you. if you keep this up this time i will report you because you are trolling me and ruining the forum for me.
    whatever was said by me i m sorry . im a street fighter not a keyboard warrior guy. lets just ignore each other on the forum. do you agree ?

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

so dont tell me im resorting to my old ways cuz i am going out of my way to make peace with posters that are harassing me on the forum.

Erock87
    Erock87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Just ironic how you call FBT a "petunia" for reporting your abrasive message to an admin (whether he did or not we do not know as moderators frequent the forum, and your responses are really over the top a 3D alluded to), yet you threaten to report sweep to SBR mods.

Can you see the hypocrisy in this? I'm not trying to get you riled up (although you'll probably interpret it that way anyways), but maybe a long look in the mirror is overdue.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

because i have offered to meet sweep and he does not respond . i wouldnt report him at all if he met up with me or made peace with me. so what other choice do i have to end this nonsense besides reporting him ? so in fact it is not hypocrisy at all. just leave me alone erock alright, i respect you, you are a military man, i just have a very volatile temper and that clown came in to this thread to provoke me.

and stop with the mirror bull shit alright save me the elementary school psychology lessons. in one post you made up 3 differet things. 1. never got upset when you beat me in poker 2. never made fun of you for being in the military. 3. never asked you for your email.

so dont get all judgemental about me when in 1 post you told 3 different lies.
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 03-27-13 at 06:43 PM.

Footballtime

Didnt know you were from New york Wulfman, Unreal man, small world.My parents actually still own a home in the lower east side of Manhattan, Ill be going down this weekend for Easter like we do every year, Not sure if you have heard of Delancey Street, Google it, heading down with the wife and family Saturday night.....Got any plans ill be on Delancey over the weekend, Just look for my Mass plates and you will probably find me more likely then not......Bring some friends please, As us Italians love a good fight every now and then, and there should be a house load like every year........Hopefully we get our chance to meet Partner, Once again its Delancey Street, home is for sale so shouldnt take you long to find it, although when i went down for New years there was a few other houses for sale in the old neighborhood, but once again look for the Massachusetts plates partner, and please knock on the door and introduce yourself or wait till someone comes out of the house, Either way should be quite fun, that is if i do get the chance to see you...............

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Footballtime View Post
    Didnt know you were from New york Wulfman, Unreal man, small world.My parents actually still own a home in the lower east side of Manhattan, Ill be going down this weekend for Easter like we do every year, Not sure if you have heard of Delancey Street, Google it, heading down with the wife and family Saturday night.....Got any plans ill be on Delancey over the weekend, Just look for my Mass plates and you will probably find me more likely then not......Bring some friends please, As us Italians love a good fight every now and then, and there should be a house load like every year........Hopefully we get our chance to meet Partner, Once again its Delancey Street, home is for sale so shouldnt take you long to find it, although when i went down for New years there was a few other houses for sale in the old neighborhood, but once again look for the Massachusetts plates partner, and please knock on the door and introduce yourself or wait till someone comes out of the house, Either way should be quite fun, that is if i do get the chance to see you...............
    can someone video please if takes place. thx

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

So you don't want to fight with me and me alone. You want yur family to fight for you . I'm done with you shithead I have been told not to engage you. Really really really want to but I have been advised otherwise. Funny how you are not pming me crucial info and being as vague as possible. And you snitched on me to sbr.

I'm done not worth a banning.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Too bad you guineas can't ever fight one on one. Have to be in a group to feel safe.

Footballtime

So you don't want to fight with me and me alone. You want yur family to fight for you . I'm done with you shithead I have been told not to engage you. Really really really want to but I have been advised otherwise. Funny how you are not pming me crucial info and being as vague as possible. And you snitched on me to sbr.

I'm done not worth a banning.

Dude i dont do pms 1st of all, 2nd werent you and your brother gonna mess me up? I dont need my family to back me up, and thought wow easter is this weekend, why not save old wulfy some gas money and just visit him down in the city??? Sounded like a great idea.. Who said fight? Lets me and see if you would like to take it any further? Its ok seriously we are good Italians, I promise you wont end up in the trunk of a car in the river partner....... Come on out over the weekend, get off the computer and enjoy so good old Italians, I pormise we are good people....

Footballtime

Once again Google it.......its DELANCEY Street, lower east side of Manhattan partner........Also maybe you are not from the city, I will be heading to upstate New York(Syracuse area) to a business that I am a partner in on Tuesday April 2, and will be there until Thursday April 4.........Maybe you are from that part of New York, Ill save you the gas money Partner?

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

If I see you I will take it to a level that will have me put in jail. I have no interest in spending time with you or your family. Have a good time and just leave me alone on the forum from now on.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Knicks win and game goes over 186. +500.

Thought this was gonna push. Wow.
    Points Awarded:

broadway6 gave Wulfman14 500 SBR Point(s) for this post.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

congrats wulf. nice picks. good luck and stay out of trouble.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    congrats wulf. nice picks. good luck and stay out of trouble.
    Thanks. Gonna ride the Knicks until they give me a reason not to. Ty for the pts. Equal amt of risk on both sides but I appreciate you giving me the opportunity to win some points and pay it towards debt. As for staying out of trouble, depends on the scenario and my mood but I will do my best because it ain't worth it and I'll just die earlier from health problems. Got to get rid of my huge temper and anger otherwise it's strike two for me.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Wulffy thanks for the PM but this aint Dear Abby mo-fo...Man up

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Wulfy is making great strides in his anger management.

Let's go to the stat line:

On average Wulfy threatens to dismember 12 SBR posters per day.

Today there have only been 7.

It's a work in progress.
    Points Awarded:

Wulfman14 gave The Giant 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Wulfman14

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    Wulffy thanks for the PM but this aint Dear Abby mo-fo...Man up
    this is like a big bear backing away from a rotweiler. and the rotweiler continues to bark and bare his teeth trying to attack. continue yur bullshit and see what happens thats all i can say.
    Points Awarded:

EaglesPhan36 gave Wulfman14 200 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Wulfy is making great strides in his anger management.

Let's go to the stat line:

On average Wulfy threatens to dismember 12 SBR posters per day.

Today there have only been 7.

It's a work in progress.
    my fault i thought you said beat up. thats why i nominated and sent pts. dont remember anything said about dismembering though G

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

this is like a big bear backing away from a rotweiler. and the rotweiler continues to bark and bare his teeth trying to attack. continue yur bullshit and see what happens thats all i can say.
    reported

Footballtime

Im in New York...........Anyone seen Wulfwoman?? Happy Easter Boys...Family was hoping he showed, We were gonna shove a stick in his ass and 1 in his mouth, and make a pig roast out of the tough bastard! Im getting reports Wulfwoman isnt even from New York, but claims he is??? WTF.......... They say he plays for the WORLD team on SBR poker......... Weird Kid this guy is............

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Im in New York...........Anyone seen Wulfwoman?? Happy Easter Boys...Family was hoping he showed, We were gonna shove a stick in his ass and 1 in his mouth, and make a pig roast out of the tough bastard! Im getting reports Wulfwoman isnt even from New York, but claims he is??? WTF.......... They say he plays for the WORLD team on SBR poker......... Weird Kid this guy is............
    i thought he said he was in a different time zone that is why he plays in the 10am tourney. i live outside Boston so we would be in the same time zone. WTF is going on is this guy real. Wulfman where do you live?

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

you aint worth it, i told you i dont want strike two. and you DONT wanna know why i got strike one. hint hint it wasnt for dealin crack like yur bitch ass. and you never gave me a real address or a name or even an email address cuz yur a fukkin pussy. im not gonna gather up my boys to kick the shit out of a 50 year old fat ass guinea and his family (who would be owned as well). we're done. stop fukkin provoking me or PM me some real tangible info. otherwise fuk off pal. you dont know who the fuk yur dealing with.
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 03-31-13 at 01:52 PM.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

due back in NY at the end of the month hopefully. or by mid may. if football slime wants to send me some real info then i will happily meet up with him. instead of oh im on delancey street and oh im in syracuse and oh im in boston. fukkin homo. sbr confirmed that you snitched on me after i sent you that PM. i aint gonna bother with a pussy like you.

First 1234 Last